I am back!

Amenity.

 

~~~~~~

 

Days passed after I quit my job. I lived happily after that which I enjoyed very much. I thought that I already forgot about the jod and also my friends that I met there until one morning.

 

Thud .!

‘’Oww…”

I rubbed my sore back, mentally cursing my phone. When did my phone turn this annoying? Urghh. Who the hell called me?! I looked at my clock and oh dammit! It was only 5:14 in the freaking morning! I looked at my phone and I saw it was… Jin? Jin was calling? What the hell Jin? Wait! When did he put his number in my phone?! And why was his name ‘Your Cute Jin’?! What?!

What one earth?!

Without thinking twice I threw my phone somewhere, not caring what would happen to it; totally annoyed. I was going to ignore it but a part of me told me to accept the call. Soon I ended looking for my phone back. Poor phone. I accepted the call and I heard the sound of something was moving in the background. Soon enough, I heard Jin’s voice.

‘’Hey Thira!” Jin greeted me cheerfully – like always and I hummed in respond, as I remembered that I was still mad at him for disturbing me so-early-in-the-morning. ‘’Yah, can you come over today, please?” Jin asked and I totally rejected it. I did not want to see Jimin and Namjoon. I really did not want to! They would be the last choice if I had to choose.

”Please Thira… I promise nothing bad will happen.” He added but we both knew that he also was not sure about what he was saying.

I had a small battle inside my head, deciding whether going or not. I ended up with going there but I told Jin that it would be just a short visit. And he did agree. Soon I heard a knock on my (and Lia) door and Lia’s head popped inside. I turned and looked at her confusedly.

“What?” I asked, impatiently waiting for an answer since I was already in a bad mood.

“Oh I heard a weird noise from here so I guess something was going on but nothing. I bet you just fine, right?” She said and I just hummed. Before she could close the door I called her name, accidently shouted it instead of just calling.

“Ohh um, what you want?” She quietly asked, maybe felt scared at how I called her name.

“Come with me to my old um… work place, can?” I asked, a bit shy since I once asked her with extra-polite. Please nod… please nod… I mentally prayed as she just stared blankly at me.

“I thought you don’t want to step there anymore.” She stated and I hate how much she could remember all those stuff.

“I… um… I just… err… you know like…” what the hell am I saying?!

“Fine, I’ll come with you.” She said and I just smiled sheepishly at her. “Are there going to be some farewell or what?” She asked and I gave her the I-don’t know look. After she closed the door, I started to think what the reason Jin asked me to go there. But before I could of anything a knock on my door was heard.

What did she want again? Again, Lia’s head popped inside and looked at me.

“Did your friend tell you what time we are supposed to go there?”

“Err… I’ll ask him later.” I said and she nodded. I thought I already answered her question but she just stood there, doing nothing but just stared at me as if she was expecting me to say more. I did not know what to say so I just asked her what was wrong.

“I’m having my breakfast now. The menu is pretty simple and healthy; even though I know you won’t like it but since you’re awake, care to join me?” She asked and I nodded, walking towards the door happily but suddenly she raised her hand, stopping me in my track. Before I could ask anything, she told me to go to the bathroom; to wash everything that was supposed to be washed.

Opps, I did not yet wash my face.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

“Oh, I miss you!” Jin cheered as he hugged me happily. I glanced over and saw Lia was looking away from me, totally did not want to watch the scene of hugging. I smiled sheepishly at Jin smiled back. We reach the shop at 9:15 a.m. and I saw no one was there but Jin alone.

 

Oh I wondered what had happened…

“Now, I have to say something.” Jin said. He smiled as he took his seat at the counter; like usual. “Thira, please come back. Work here. I miss you. We all miss you.” I bit my lower lip and saw Lia was glaring at me, silently asking what was going on.

“Hi, Jin! Seems you’re just fine, ha?!" I said and Jin’s face dropped. The sudden question seemed to make Jin sad, somehow. His eyes were not shining anymore; his smile was not like the usual ear-to-ear anymore. This was not the Jin I know. “Hey, what’s ails you?” I asked again quieter than before and my voice got no alacrity.

 

“Namjoonie doesn’t come out from his room for what seems like ages already. Jimin is nowhere to be found and I can’t manage the shop alone. I need you help to help me. Please?” I saw that Jin was appealing really hard. I looked at Lia and she just stared at Jin in disbelief.

I wanted to help him but I did not want to get involved in anything troublesome; especially – drama. I like drama as much I love books but I was not a dramatic people. But somehow, there was a little voice at the back of my mind telling me to help him. “Fine…” I said shortly and his face shone again. He asked me to start work today and I obeyed.

 

Great.

Since Lia with me, we both started to work there together with Jin. I felt all my old memories come back to me and I smiled. I watched my friend arranging the bracelet and she looked lost. Lia look completely lost and the fact that she was somewhat clumsy did not help either. I laughed slightly at her. Was I like that before?

Ugh, I knew that I was better than that.

By the time we went home it was already night time and we both had ran out of energy. We walked in to our room in silence and quickly got ready to sleep. I felt sleepy because I was tired but I could not figure out what was going on in the shop. I really did not get it. Really! Where was Jimin? Did he quit or something? What about Mr. Namjoon? Why was Jin all alone? And what was the guy with the smile doing there again?

 

I did not even know why the hell I asked the last question, though.

Whatever...

 

 

A/N : 1185 hey thanks for reading! Also thanks to my friend, a.s.i.A for commenting!!