Jimin or Jin?

Amenity.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

“I can’t believe you made me to pay for that!!!”

“You’re the oldest here and you have to take care all of us, you know!” Yoongi said playfully as he sticks his tongue out at Jin. Jin smacked him on the head and pushed the younger male harshly to the side.

“You made us go in to the expensive restaurant and you said ‘oh hyung can you pay for us?’ Damn you!” Yoongi and Hoseok laughed so hard at the oldest, making the oldest pouted even more. I bit my bottom to prevent my laugh from escaping.

“Yoongi stupid brat…” I heard Jin mutter beneath his breath since I was walking behind him and I mentally rolled my eyes.

“I heard that! Is this how you treat your friend?!” Yoongi yelled and faked a cry.

“You always give trouble to me since we were small and I will always help you. And now you say that I treat you badly?” Jin said angrily.

“GUYS! Stop it!” Hoseok shouted in order to stop the fight-for-fun.

 

I suddenly bumped in to someone. Why the hell did Jin stop?! I rubbed my face with my palm.

“Hey, Jimin!” Suddenly Jin cheered and I froze. I heard them talking to each other, and I also heard his unique voice. I wanted to talk to him but I could not bring myself to move. I bet that Jimin did not see me because Jin was in front of me and also the fact that the older had such a board shoulders did make me unseen. I saw Lia moved to the front to meet Jimin and she smiled, holding her phone in her hand.

 

After meeting with Jimin, we talked about our past which was mostly about Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi told us that he was a rapper back then and so did Hoseok and Mr. Namjoon. But Jin was not a rapper; he did not do anything since he did not like things like that.

We parted ways and walked to our apartment slowly, admiring the beauty of the city. The cold air kept slapping my face without mercy but I did not mind it at all. Suddenly I felt weight on my shoulders and turned to see Lia threw her arms on me.

“Thira, I’m freezing…” She muttered and nuzzled her face in to my back. I hummed quietly. Once we reached our apartment, we changed our clothes in to the more comfortable clothes and sat at the living room since it was still early to go sleep.

“Thira, did you finish the notes that Mr. Wang gave you?”

“Yeah yeah. I finished it already. Do we have to pass it this week?”

“Not sure about that but I’m glad that yours is finished.” She said and smiled to the television.

“Wow, someone is happy…” I said quietly.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

“Thira, I think Jin and I have something similar, don’t you think so?”

“What Is that?” I asked her.

“You see the way Jin takes care of the others, right? He seems so responsible just like me!” She explained with a big grin plastered on her face and I rolled my eyes. Not that it was not the truth.

“I think I like him…” Lia suddenly said and my eyes grew bigger at that.

“G-Good for you…” I mumbled but a part of me did not feel happy which I did not know the reason why.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

“You know about contract killer? Do you believe about them?”

“What are you saying? Did anyone follow you?” I asked and slightly widen my eyes when I watched her face again. Her face was pure scared and I could see that she gulped hard but then it disappeared in a blink of eyes. She smiled again laughed, making me more worried.

“Nah, nothing just saying because I heard a movie just comes out and it’s about a contract killer.” She replied and I nodded. We ate snacks and went to sleep but not before Lia said something to me; “There would be a surprise tomorrow.”

I raised one of my eyebrows at her but she already fell asleep on her bed. I sighed.

 

Minutes, hours passed as I just stared at the white ceiling blankly. I got too much thing in my head to the point I could not even blink my eyes. I walked off my bed and walked to the bathroom. I splashed the cold water on to my face and washed my hands as if it were dirty but actually was not. I did not why but I eventually walked in to the kitchen without realizing.

I grabbed the milk from the fridge, poured it in to a glass and drank it. I could not understand anything.

Why am I suddenly scared of Jimin?

Why was he there? And why Lia was being nice towards him?

Why I suddenly felt sad when Mr. Namjoon did not notice me?

Why could not I sleep peacefully?

Why am I talking to myself?!

 

 

A/N : 841