I have to study hard...

Amenity.

please read the note at the end of this chapter please!

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

‘’Aigoo, why are you so troublesome?’’ I could hear Lia complaining about me. Being the lazy kid I was, I cared nothing but at least I cared about my friend.

‘’Sorry Lia. I know I’m making you suffer but please don’t be mad at me.’’ I said, looking at her from across the room. Lia sat still on her bed, typing on her laptop. I did not have to ask her what was she doing at two in the morning because I was the one who asked her to do it in the first place. Lia looked at me since she could feel my stares towards her.

‘’What?’’ She asked me while wearing that blank face

‘’You complained about me earlier and I said sorry.’’ I said and formed an ‘o’ shaped.

‘’No worries and I didn’t complain about you but this stupid crap. I’m fine. Actually, I’m kinda glad you asked me to do this because we could spend time together but a part of me is still asking me; why the hell should I write this for you?!’’ She asked, pointing at her laptop and I laughed nervously. I asked her to write letter for me. Like I said to Jin earlier; I am going to quit.

‘’Well… you are the smartest among us.’’ I said while biting my lower lip.

‘’I won’t use that if I were you.’’ She said and I sat on her bed instead of mine. I looked over her shoulder to get the view of the letter that was going to be printed but she pushed my face aside. I pouted but she pushed me off her bed some more. I was going to shout at her but stopped when she patted my head.

‘’I get it, okay. Just go to sleep or I’ll leave you alone tomorrow.’’ She said before getting up to go somewhere.

‘’Hey, where are you going? And what are you doing?’’ I asked her.

‘’Going to take late snacks. Want some?’’ I literally skipped towards her and to the kitchen. I could hear Lia chuckling but I did not give a damn about it. I opened the fridge and wooed at the sight before my eyes. There was my sweet chocolate and next to it was Lia’s; dark chocolate.

Sometimes, I wondered why a girl would eat dark chocolate. Shouldn’t girls be sweet and like sweets?

Since Lia liked dark chocolate so much, I figured out it would be good and did nothing about it. I took out my orange juice with my chocolate while Lia filled two glasses with water.

‘’Thira, I want us to drink water not juice.’’ She said and I did not miss the stare that she was giving towards the juice I was holding; burning an invisible hole onto it. I sighed and put the juice back inside the fridge. My juice. We both enjoy the late night snacks and I thought it was kind of weird when I drank two glasses of water while she drank five glasses of water. Once again, I did not care.

We both sat on her bed the next minutes because I wanted to see the letter that she has been doing but then she pushed me off again. Lia told me to sleep on my bed which I obeyed with a pout formed on my lips. I looked at her for the last time before I decided to sleep. I felt somehow guilty and sad for her but I felt happy for myself because I had a friend like her.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

I was walking towards the mall since my last class for today was now ended. I could feel the bag I was carrying became heavier and heavier with each step I took. There was nothing heavy inside my bag but I felt the letter was being the heaviest thing inside the bag. Even though it was just a letter; small and not even one gram but somehow, it kept pulling me down onto the ground. It was like, It was telling me to drop the bag or else it would burn a hole at my bag. Blame the gravity and also my weight.

I sighed and mentally cheered inside my head even though I did not know what the reason was when I reached the shop. I kept telling myself that everything would be fine but a part of me knew that was nowhere the truth.  I walked towards the manager’s room, passing Jin at the counter in the process. I saw his eyes following me and I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

When I stood in front of the manager’s door, I still could feel the stare that Jin was giving me; burning a hole at the back of my head. I opened the door and walked inside, heading straight to my boss’s desk. I took the letter out and carefully, yet slowly put it on his table.

‘’Oh Thira, what is this?’’ Asked Mr. Namjoon, his voice was deep as always but there would always a tone of caring in it.

‘’ I wanna quit this job.’’ I said shortly.

Long silence.

‘’What? Why is that so?’’ Mr. Namjoon asked me and I rubbed the back of my neck.

‘’Umm… as you know that I’m still studying. At night, my friend will always scold me and she asks me to stop doing this work because she thinks I can’t do it.’’ I said and he nodded in respond.

‘’But,’’ He started and I really really wanted to run now. ‘’In my point of view, your reason don’t make any sense. Because, first; you never do anything heavy and also, you sleep most of the time you’re here.’’ He pointed out and I had to fight with myself whether to run out or to say the truth. Or I guess, I should continue with my lies.

‘’Well, study is hard as you know and for me; I have to study a lot. Sometimes, I have to stay awake till two in the morning just to finish my assignment.’’ I said, hoping he would buy that.

‘’Well, if that is what you want, then I’ll give you the permission to quit. But I hope you remember us here and also whenever you have free time; you are welcomed here.’’ Mr. Namjoon said and I sighed in relief. I bowed and slowly made my way out the room.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that Jin was talking to someone; I swore I saw him somewhere before. I did not know for how long I have been standing at the manager’s door but soon the stranger wished Jin goodbye before walked away.

When the stranger walked away, I noticed that Jin turned to face me with anger in his eyes. I gulped and slowly walking pass the counter.

‘’Hey,’’ I heard Jin called me and I could not help myself but turned to him. I faced him with hope that he would not scold me; it scared me to no end. ‘’Did you really quit?’’ He asked quietly and I nodded in silence.

‘’Call me if you feel free.’’ He said and I flashed a smile. I could feel that I was going to miss him in any time. My face broke into a big grin and I bided him a good bye before I stepped out of the shop and walked to my apartment.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

A/N : 1248... Jang! I just want to tell you guys to checkout my other stories. I don't whether you guys like it or not but a try won't hurt, right?! And don't forget to comment!

Daehyun and OC = still on going...
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/786241/words-bully-schoollife-daehyun-daehyunxoc

 

Daejae/ Daehyun and Youngjae = completed, one-shot
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/819906/the-days-with-you-bap-characterdeath-daehyun-youngjae-daejae-jaedae

 

Daejae/ Daejae and Youngjae = completed, one-shot
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/793346/give-me-daehyun-youngjae-daejae-lightangst

 

Minseok/ Xiumin = completed, one-shot
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/688119/beside-me-please-exo-exom-xiumin-minseok

 

Joon and OC = completed, one-shot
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/771185/478-7-fluff-joon-joonxoc