Is that Jimin?

Amenity.

 

~~~~~~

 

‘’Hey,’’

‘’Thira-ah,’’ Hum?

‘’Thira?’’ What?

‘’Maknae-ah…’’ Me?

‘’Yah, maknae-ah…?’’ Are you calling me?

‘’MAKNAE-AH!’’ What the hell you want?!

The next thing I knew I was on the floor, my eyes wide opened – staring at my dear friend. What again?

 

‘’You slept in class and it’s over, idiot!’’ She said and I raised one eyebrow. I scanned around the class, seeing almost all the students already left except us two - and my mouth formed into a perfect ‘o’. Lia pulled my hand, silently asking me to attend the next class; sure she did not like to be late.

‘’Didn’t you sleep last night?!’’ She scolded me, totally annoyed. I mumbled a ‘sorry’ to her because well, it was my fault. We both walked into the next class and took our seats. Ten minutes passed and we were copying our notes when Lia poked me on the side. I nearly fell down onto the floor but luckily I did not.

I glared at her from the corner from my eyes.

‘’Come with me to the library later.’’ She said quietly. I raised one of my eyebrows at her. How many times did she go there this week? I hummed in replied and she nodded softly.

 

‘’Yah, I’m hungry…’’ I complained.

‘’Keep your mouth shut.’’

‘’But I’m hungry, let’s go somewhere later.’’

‘’I’m not buying anything for you.’’ I was about to say something when her phone suddenly buzzed. I looked closer to her to see what it was but she quickly landed her palm on my face and pushed my face away.

Duh. How rude.

‘’What’s that?’’ I asked plainly.

‘’Just a reminder…’’ She said and I looked to the front of our class, scanning the people in it. I felt so bored even though I had notes to copy – nah, I would just need to borrow Lia’s book later at night. I wanted to do something but I felt so lazy. I tried to pay some attention at the teacher who was explaining but I could not do it.

I just couldn't.

I turned around and saw all the students were taking note and listening to the teacher and I just sighed.

 

~~~~~~

 


 

~~~~~~

 

I blinked my eyes, trying to put in the information in to my head. Why on earth would Lia read these books? Galaxies… Stars… what? Universe? Duh, this girl drove me insane. We have been in the library for almost two hours and there was not even one minute my brain would not full with questions. How did she put all these in to her brain?

‘’Did you hire anything to work inside your brain?” I asked, staring at her.

‘’Nope.” She replied shortly.

Silance.

Silence.

Silance.

‘’Are you hungry?” She asked and I gave her are-you-stupid-or-genius look and shook my head. Lia packed her stuff and walked out from the library with me following her behind.

 

Oh finally...

We both started to search for the restaurant that we always went and we found it easily, like the map was just at the back of our hands. The restaurant was located a bit far from our apartment but we did not care. Besides, we both could release our stress by walking, though.

 

One hour passed and we already finished our foods.

‘’Oh, I can’t believe this…” Lia suddenly said and I faced her, not forgetting to raise one of my eyebrows as I silently asked her ‘what?’

‘’I did not just waste my money on this again. Ughh…” She said and I laughed. I remembered once she said that she wanted save her money and would not spend it on unnecessary things. Even though that I did not agree at first because it was about food and food was the main thing to keep us alive but hey! Who am I kidding?!

‘’Oh relax! Just get over it!” I said as I laughed at her.

‘’Shut up, you don’t know anything!”

‘’Tsk, you don’t have to be so harsh. No big deal, though.”

‘’Jerk.” She muttered and I narrowed my eyes at her. How could she.

‘’I’m not a jerk, you stupid!” I said back.

‘’Well, I’m not stupid, idiot.”

‘’We both know the truth…” I let my sentence to be uncompleted.

‘’Fine, no notes for you tonight!” She said before standing up and walked out of the restaurant.

 

We walked in silent as I burned a deep hole on to the back of her head. Now how am I going to do my works?! Aish. I mentally cursed myself inside my brain repeatedly but then I saw something that totally caught me off guard.

No way.

Jimin.

Jimin…

My dear friend,

Jimin…

JIMIN!

I did not know how long I’ve been spacing out but surely long enough to Lia noticed me. My eyes were wide open and I felt like my jaw was one the floor.

‘’Bu.” A loud-high-pitch leaves my throat as I jumped on my spot. I looked at Lia, ready to scold her but cancel it as I saw that she was worried.

‘’What did you see? A giant bird? A ghost? Flying dragon? A salamander? Or a friend that you never want to face?” She asked as if she could read my mind.

Am I that easy to read?

My expression went soft and I felt kind of relief at the sight of her. I sighed. Maybe my eyes were playing trick on me or maybe, just maybe that was really Jimin. Who knows…? But maybe that would not be the truth because he might be working at this hour.

 

 

A/N : 933