Attraction

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

After some brief minutes, Ahyoung sat beside Kyungah calmly staring at the floor. Kyungah had slapped her forehead after realizing the embarrassing situation, and Jieun just looked blankly at Seri who stood expressionless in front of her. The atmosphere was cold and uncomfortable.

Ahyoung cleared . “I’m sorry.” Her voice cut through the silent.

All of them stared at her.

Jieun chuckled. “Sorry? That was embarrassing.” She rolled her eyes.

Ahyoung lifted her gaze and nodded apologetically.

“Ahyoung, you seriously are…” Jieun started but was interjected by Kyungah.

“Jieun, cut it off.” She blurted out.

Jieun crossed her arms and glared at Ahyoung. “Whatever.”

Seri sighed and walked towards Kyungah to take the camera.

Kyungah silently stared at her actions.

“We should post those pictures in the official cafe,” Ahyoung suggested. She was angry and wanted other fans to know about the situation.

Kyungah frowned. “Do you want to create a scandal?”

Jieun raised a brow at Ahyoung’s idea while Seri look through the photos in the camera.

“Well, that is what he deserves after leaving me for other,” She mumbled sarcastically.

“Ahyoung.” Kyungah paused. “You are crazy. You wouldn't have been his girlfriend anyways.”

Ahyoung hit her arm. “I am not crazy. You are just saying that because T.O.P is not your ultimate bias. I will wait until your Kwong has a girlfriend, then I will see you rolling and drinking your tears.”

Kyungah harshly flicked her forehead. “Is not Kwong, you idiot is Kikwang.”

Ahyoung whined in pain. “It doesn’t matter all of B2ST's members have the similar names, is so confusing.”

Kyungah rolled her eyes and flick her forehead harder, again Ahyoung whine in pain. “You ignorant, they don't have the same names. Is not confusing. First is My Kikwang, then Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon…”

“Kyungah, cut it off,” Jieun interjected glaring at her.

She sharply started chuckling at Jieun and crossed her arms.

Ahyoung turned to look at Seri. “What are you doing, Seri-ah?”

“Unlike Jieun and Kyungah, I took your suggestion seriously,” Seri stated as she pointed at the screen of her phone.

Jieun’s eyes widened. Kyungah frowned trying to understand what she meant while Ahyoung simply stared at her blankly.

“What?” Jieun blurted out. “You did what?”

“I am posting 3 pictures at the official cafe. One of Eunjung and T.O.P at the vending machine, the other when they were running to the elevator…”

“No. You can’t, are you crazy.?" Jieun shouted at her as she harshly removes the phone from her hand.

Kyungah furrowed her brows. “What is happening?”

Ahyoung clapped her hands together. “Let me check if you are not lying,” She said as she took out her phone and started to search through the latest posts on the internet cafe.

“Jieun?” Kyungah started.

“Kyungah, Seri posted the pictures of  him with his girlfriend at the official cafe.”

Kyungah’s eyes widened as she slapped her forehead. “What?” She stood up. “Why, Seri?”

Seri was about to respond, but Ahyoung gasp and drop her phone to the floor. “Seri-ah, you seriously did.”

Seri nodded frustrated.

Jieun knocked her head and sighed heavily. “Seri-ah, I thought you were the calm, rational one in here. You are the one who calms the tense situations and suggest the wiser ideas.”

Seri just stare at her silently.

“Aish, you are unbelievable. I thought you were rational.” Kyungah blurted. “But now I see you are worse than Ahyoung.”

Seri scratch the back of her neck and bowed apologetically.

“I’m sorry, but I couldn’t control myself. The other girls should know too, is fair.” Seri try to defend herself.

Jieun sighed and chuckle sarcastically. “There are other ways to let the other girls know.”

“Yeah, Seri, Jieun is right. You really went overboard this time.”

Ahyoung stood up and walked towards Seri to pull her into a hug. “It’s okay Seri-ah. Don’t worry, I am sure Kyungah and Jieun will still love you.” She sadly smiled at her. “Don’t listen.” She tapped her ears and glared at both Jieun and Kyungah.

Jieun rolled her eyes and scoff while Kyungah felt sad at the scene.

“Let’s go,” Jieun demanded as she pulled Kyungah’s arm and motion Ahyoung and Seri forward.

“I’m really sorry Jieun.” Seri started again, her eyes teary.

Jieun looked at her. “Don’t worry Seri.” She sighed heavily. “Let’s go home before my mom starts to worry.”

She nodded and they all began to walk to exit the parking lot. 

... ... ... ... ...

“What?” Jiyeon asked Eunjung walking in circles around the room.

“Jiyeon, stop. You are making me dizzy.” Eunjung responded as she grabbed her shoulders.

Jiyeon smirked at her and a grin was drew on her face from side to side. “So what happen after you reach the 10th floor running out of the stairs?” She almost shout in excitement.

Eunjung slapped her forehead. “Jiyeon, I told you to be quiet, the others are sleeping.” She nervously walk to the door and unlock it traveling her eyes around the dark hallway, before locking the door again

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “Eunjung, they can’t hear us here.”

Eunjung sighed and lay her back against the door.

“So?” Jiyeon started as she walked up to her and poke her cheek.

Please log in to read the full chapter