The Hospital

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

The atmosphere was cold and dead silent ade through the calm hallway of the hospital’s rooms while the sharp sound of heels cut through. 

“Eunjung are you seriously not taking that off?” Boram asked her with a strange look.

“I will rather walk in heels than walk bare-footed here,” Eunjung responded calmly “I forgot to bring another pair of shoes.” 

“Ah…you are seriously something.” Jiyeon . 

They reached the elevator and Hyomin pressed down the 10th floor. As the numbers of the floors light on and off, the elevator reached the floor and disclose its doors to the members. 

“You brought the flowers, right Soyeon?” Qri suddenly asked as they walked out from the elevator. 

Soyeon nodded and they drew their way into the V.I.P hallway. 

“Do you remember the room…?” Hyomin asked as she reached the door of one of the rooms. 

“1012.” Eunjung suddenly responded, slip a black card into the door and slowly disclose it.   

Eunjung opened the door and silently walked inside the room. 

“Is she sleeping?” Soyeon asked as she stared at Eunjung. 

“Come inside.” Eunjung whisper loudly and silently took off her heels. 

The rest of the members entered the room and stood beside Eunjung. 

“1, 2” Jiyeon started to count signaling Hyomin to turn the light on after her indication. “3, 4” 

After Jiyeon’s signal, Hyomin turned the light on.

“Surprise!” The members shouted along to the women that laid shocked in a white bed. 

“Oh God!” The woman shouted happily at the sight of the members. 

Soon the white bed was stuff with teddy bears and warm blankets the members brought. The room was decorated with balloons that read “Get well soon” and flowers of distinct types. 

“Girls, seriously you didn’t have to…” 

“Ehm…no…of course we have to!” Boram said as she interrupted her. 

“You girls must be really busy these days with a load of your comeback, yet you took the time to come here.” The coordinator said as she sat in the bed.

“You don’t have to thank us.” Qri said with a slightly annoyed look at the coordinator’s statement. 

“I’m really touched.” The coordinator responded with a grin and extended her arms. 

Soyeon stood up to hug her and soon she was squeezed by the other members who stood up and hugged the coordinator. 

Outside the room in the hallway, the sound of footsteps cut through the silent of the V.I.P section. 

“1015.” T.O.P said as he stood in front of the room. 

“Room…wait.” One of the men said as he started to empty his pockets. 

“Daesung, did you really lost the card?” Jiyong asked as he stared at him through his dark glasses. 

“Aniya…” Daesung responded and glare at him. 

“You don’t find it?” T.O.P asked him as he stared at how he kept searching through his clothes. 

“Aniya…” He responded. 

“Daesung.” Jiyong stared at him. 

“I think…I don’t have it with me.” He said and smile at T.O.P.

“First of all, why did you gave Daesung the key?” Taeyang asked to Jiyong with a slight smile. 

“It wasn’t me.” Jiyong responded and pointed T.O.P.

“Wait…what?” T.O.P said as he glared at Jiyong. 

A low laugh was heard from Daesung. 

“Why are you laughing about?” Jiyong asked him with a sarcastic look. 

“Is just that…” He laughed again.

“You lost the key and now you are laughing.” Jiyong said trying to hide a smile. 

“You are the leader, you should be aware of everything.” Taeyang whisper loudly.

“What?” Jiyong turned his look towards Taeyang. “Now it is my fault.” He slightly laughed at him. 

“Hey!" T.O.P interrupted. 

“I am the leader when it comes to your convenience.” Jiyong said looking straight at Taeyang. 

“Well…” 

Daesung laughed loudly at the situation and stare at them. 

“I am just saying you should not blame Daesung because you are the one who should be aware of everything and take care of us.” Taeyang grinned at him. 

“And then who will take care of me?” Jiyong asked him trying to act cool and not smile at him. 

“I will.” Taeyang responded and wrap his arm around his neck as he walked closer to him. 

Jiyong gave up and smile at him. “Now, Daesung, how are we going to enter?” He turned his look towards Daesung. 

“We don't need the key.” T.O.P’s deep voice cut through the conversation again. 

“I’m sorry.” Daesung responded with a smile. 

“Let’s see if we can…” Jiyong started but was cut off by T.O.P’s sudden voice.

“Listen to me.”

“Oh…sorry.” Jiyong said and stare at him. 

“Are you deaf? Let’s just knock on the door.” He suggested and walked closer to the door. 

“Seriously?” Jiyong said and smile at his suggestion. 

“He won’t respond.” Taeyang added, and T.O.P turned his body towards him. 

“Yes, he will.” He responded and lift up his hand to knock on the door. 

The knocks echoed through the interior of the room. Seungri stood shocked at the sudden sound but did not respond. 

“I told you.” Taeyang whisper and grinned at him.

T.O.P shook his head and knock harder. 

Seungri heard the knocks and walked to the door, and when the knocks stop he opened the door. 

“Seungri!” T.O.P slightly shouted, and suddenly hug him. Comforting him into his warm. 

“Hyung.” He responded and wrap his arms around him. 

“Seungri!” Daesung said and grinned at him as he walked closer to him. 

The rest of the members approach him and hugged him. 

“Guys, what are you doing here?” Seungri asked with a tired voice. 

“Yah! What kind of question is that?” Taeyang asked him and tap the back of his head. 

“Hyung!” Seungri blurted out. 

Taeyang smiled at him and mess his hair smoothly.  

“But, why did you guys knock?” Seungri started. “Doesn’t you have a black card?” 

“Yes, we did.” T.O.P started.

“Before it reach Daesung’s hands.” Jiyong added and

Please log in to read the full chapter