Goodbye, Ok

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

As 4Ladies performed, Eunjung stared at the television but her concentration was interrupted by the sudden deep voice of their manager who walked across the dressing room.

"The interview spot will be after Jay Park's performance." He instructed the members and with a press smile stood in front of the door twisting the knob to exit.

"T.O.P will interview us in the comeback special spot," Boram announced not hiding the smirk that lifted the corners of her lips.

"T.O.P, T.O.P, T.O.P! That's everything I had heard today," Soyeon said as she smiled at her. 

Boram let out a sigh as she stare at Soyeon. 

"Our next performance is 'I Don't Want You'?" Eunjung asked as she looks at Hyomin

"Okay." Hyomin responded. 

Eunjung took out the white outfit from the wardrobe and walked out of the dressing room. 

"Where are you going?" Soyeon asked her as she got dressed. 

"I need to go to the restroom," She responded as she closed the door behind her. 

Eunjung went to the restroom and then walked to the dressing room, but was stopped by a sudden voice. 

"Here!" A staff member said as he lean her a box and walked through the corridors. 

"A gift?" She asked herself as she stares at the box. 

"From V.I.Ps to Seunghyun. Congratulations!" Eunjung read the box 

"Do I look like the mail box? I think I will need to start charging for deliveries." Eunjung though to herself as she walked to T.O.P's dressing room. 

Eunjung stood in front of the door and knock. No sound was heard, but the door was half-open. She slightly move the door and walked through. Eunjung left the box in the dressing room's sofa, she turned her body towards the door and got shocked by T.O.P sudden appearance. 

"What are you doing?" T.O.P asked her as he covered his body with the shirt he took off. 

"Oh...I'm really sorry," Eunjung said as she tried hard not to stare at him. 

T.O.P turned his body as Eunjung stare at his back and he put on the shirt. "You did not take pictures of me...right?" 

"Wait, what? No!" Eunjung tried not to blush at T.O.P's words as her eyes met his. 

"What are you doing here?" T.O.P asked her. 

"Sorry I was disrespectful...but another box arrived for you, and I..." 

T.O.P rolled his eyes "Did you even knock?" 

Neh. I did," Eunjung said as she tried to untangle her words. 

"Did you told the staff to give you those boxes for you to be able to come to my dressing room?" 

"Aniya! No!" Eunjung responded as T.O.P walked closer to her.

"And why do you..." He started but was cut off by Eunjung's statement.

"It was a coincidence. A staff member gave the box to me, I read the...I came...to...to left you the box." 

"How do you know where my dressing room is?" 

"I read your name outside. All dressing rooms..." Eunjung said as she lower her voice and felt uncomfortable. 

"Isn't this on purpose?" 

"No! I should walk back

Please log in to read the full chapter