The Sasaeng

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

 It was cold and the sun had set minutes ago submerging the city into the darkness of the night. 

3 girls stared at the sky and bickered between them cutting through the silence of the parking lot where they walked. 

"6:30pm! They should be around by now." A black, long haired girl stated as she stood at the back of other. 

"Let me remind you they are mine too." The girl on the floor said annoyed, so it's my turn to stand up and see.

"Shut up, Ahyoung!" The girl with black hair responded hitting the back of the girl lightly. 

"Let's change! It is my turn to stand." Ahyoung said as she pushed the girl off of her back. 

"Kyungah are you sure they will visit Seungri today?" A brown, short haired girl asked as she lazily look at her phone.

"I'm really sure Seri-ah! I hacked, with Jieun, a Kakao Talk conversation between Daesung and Youngbae oppa!" Kyungah grinned.

"I'm not sure Kyungah! This time...there is only three of us, how are we going to enter the V.I.P section of the hospital?”

"We are V.I.Ps" Ahyoung responded jokingly.

"Pathetic! That's so funny!" Kyungah responded sarcastically. 

"Jieun is about to arrive." Ahyoung said.

"Wasn't she injured?" Seri asked with a confused look.

"No. That was just an excuse to skip soccer practice!" Kyungah grinned. 

"She is unstoppable." Ahyoung said, "And really creepy when stalking that member from EXO she likes." 

"Su...Suho?" Kyungah asked

Neh! She must be really busy investigating his filming schedules." She responded laughing. 

15 minutes went on and there was not a signal of the members. 

"Ah! We have waited straight 3 hours." Seri said, "Kyungah I think you really got wrong facts this time." 

"I told my mother I was at Jisu's place." Kyungah said, "She trust Jisu's mom, I don't think she would bother calling." She grinned "I can wait other 3 hours." 

Seri sighed worry. She turned her look back to her phone and saw Jieun's text message.

"I'm arriving! I think a found a way to enter the V.I.P section of the hospital." 

"Hey, Ahyoung!" Seri called her attention "Jieun message me." She threw the phone at Ahyoung who was standing in Kyungah's back. 

She read the message "Great." 

"Everything is going right." Kyungah said. "See! You are always worrying a lot, Seri. You are such a coward."  

"I'm not worrying. I told my mother I was staying with you, and what if she called your mother." Seri yelled a little annoy. 

Kyungah stared at her sharply, and just as she was about to say something she heard a sudden familiar voice.

"What are you guys doing?" Jieun said as she stump her feet. "Are you having a good conversation while our oppas are about to arrive?"

"No, Jieun." Ahyoung said as she try to defend her position. "But tell us about your plan."

"Well...I..." Jieun started but was cut off by Seri's sudden voice. 

"Shut up!" 

Just then a black van approach the Hospital's

Please log in to read the full chapter