Secret Dating

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

His clock had already 9 PM. It was silence inside the room, and the members started to worry about Eunjung. The girl only disappear saying she was going to the vending machine, and an 1 hour later there was still no sing of her. 

“What is taking Eunjung so long?” Boram suddenly asked as she stare at the clock.

“She said she was going to buy a can of soda.” Jiyeon suddenly responded.

“That soda machine is kilometers away from the hospital then.” She responded in a worry tone.

“Boram, calm down. I don’t think something happened to her.” Soyeon said as she pat Boram’s shoulder.

“I don’t know, Soyeon.” Boram sighed. “It is so weird. I don’t think that vending machine is that far.”

“Boram is right, she has been missing more than half an hour.” The coordinator interjected.

“Shall we look for her?” Qri suggested to Boram.

“Why not called her phone?” Hyomin suddenly asked.

Boram took out her phone and dial Eunjung’s number, and suddenly her phone started to buzz.

“Her phone is here.” Jiyeon said as she lifted Eunjung’s phone from a table.

Boram pulled her hair. “We have to look out for her.”

Qri nod her head and stood up.

“I going too.” Soyeon suddenly said.

“Let’s not go all together.”

“Jiyeon, Hyomin and Soyeon stay here.”

“But…” Hyomin protested.

“We will be back in no time.” Boram responded and walked towards the door.

A knock was heard.

Boram rapidly walked towards the door and open it. She sigh relief when she saw Eunjung and pull her inside the room. They stare at her, but she awkwardly smile at the situation.

“Where were you?” The coordinator asked. “We were worry.”

“I guess the vending machine was kilometers away from the hospital.” Jiyeon commented smiling at Eunjung.

Eunjung smile back.

They stare at her and wait for a response.

"I was walking to the vending machine." She said nervously as they were staring confused at her.

“And?” Hyomin asked inquiring her to finish her response.

“And it took you more than 1 hour.” Qri said as she laid back in her chair.

Eunjung chuckle. “I didn’t know it was so late.”

“Mmm.” Boram, Jiyeon and Hyomin said in union doubting her words.

Eunjung smile and try to shrug the awkward atmosphere away. “Well, I’m hungry.” She said and walked towards the box of pizzas at the desk beside her chair.

Jiyeon silently laugh as Eunjung bit on the stiff slice of pizza.

“It is already cold.” Hyomin stated and smile at her sudden expression.

“Right.” Eunjung reply, but swallow the piece she bite. “I will warm this up at the dorm.”

Hyomin nodded and stood up.

“Unnie we should get going, we will make sure to visit you on Friday.” Boram said as she stood up and walked towards the bed.

The coordinator nodded and smile at them.

All the members started to stand up and started to say goodbye to their coordinator. Hyomin hug her while Boram gently pinch her cheeks.

“We are leaving already?” Eunjung asked taken aback.

“Well you were lost for more than an hour, but it is already 9PM.” Jiyeon responded wrapping her arm around her neck.

Eunjung shook her head and stare at the room’s clock.

“I am sorry unnie, I going to make sure to spend more time with you on Friday.” Eunjung said as she smile at the coordinator.

She nod and extended her arms locking Eunjung into a hug.

Boram opened the door and they exit the room as the coordinator waved at them.

Jiyeon stare at Eunjung and started to walk beside her.

“Eunjung-ah, you did not happen to meet someone here…right?” Jiyeon whisper as she lock her arm with her.

Eunjung raised her brows and was taken aback by her sudden question and tone. “What?”

Jiyeon sigh. “Eunjung-ah, don’t tell me you spent an hour walking through the hospital looking for a vending machine.”

“Neh?” Eunjung responded confused at her supposition.

Jiyeon lightly stomp her feet as she insisted. “Eunjung don’t lie to me. You meet someone?” She whisper smirking at her.

Eunjung swallow. “I was looking for the vending machine.” She responded.

Jiyeon glare at her. “That’s not the question. I ask you if you meet someone.”

Eunjung pretended to not hear her question and smile at her. “Was schedule is program for tomorrow? I don’t remember.”

Jiyeon laugh sarcastically before softly hitting her shoulder. “I will take that as a yes.” She is smirk and walk away from her.

Eunjung’s eyes widened, she ran to her and pull her arm. “No, Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon laugh at her expression as the other members were pressing the bottom to call the elevator.

“Jiyeon, don’t dare to say anything.” Eunjung warm her as she tap her fingers against the pizza box she was carrying.

Jiyeon covered and raised her brows. “So, you really meet someone? Are you dating secretly?”

“Shhh.” Eunjung put a finger to her lips and walk away from her.

Jiyeon follow behind.

“Jiyeon, Eunjung.” Boram call their names as she entered the elevator with the rest of the members.

“Eunjung, I am disappointed. Who could you date and not tell me anything about it? Do you trust me?” Jiyeon started to shoot daggers at Eunjung with her stare.

“Jiyeon, not here.” She said as she beg for her silent.

Jiyeon roll her eyes and nodded.

They entered the elevator and Hyomin mark the 1st floor.

In brief minutes they were on the 1st floor. Jiyeon walk out as Eunjung follow her behind.

“Jiyeon.” She call her name, but Jiyeon did not respond.

Eunjung sigh and ran to her. She wrapped her arm around her neck. “Jiyeon don’t be mad at me. I will explain everything to you at the dorm, but please don’t tell anyone.” She beg once more.

Jiyeon smirk and nodded.

They silently reach the parking lot. Their manager was waiting for them inside the van at the same spot from before.

Eunjung smile. “Finally I going to take this heels off when I reach the van.” She said to Jiyeon as she sigh tired.

Her eyes travel around the lot as they reached their van, but her stare suddenly froze. The saesang fans were walking around the lot.

Eunjung unwrapped her arm from Jiyeon’s neck and fasten her pace towards the van trying to avoid contact with them. When she reach the van she slid the door opened and sigh in relief as she took her heels off. Jiyeon follow behind and sat beside her.

“You were desperate to reach the van.” Jiyeon said.

Eunjung nodded and laid back in her chair.

When all the members reach the van, Qri slide the door to close it and laid back as their manager started the engine and began to drive.

“We are going to visit our coordinator on Friday.” Boram said, her voice tired.

He nodded. “Remember you have to prepare for the schedule tomorrow. You should be prepare at 6.” He said

Please log in to read the full chapter