Collapsing Walls

Barefooted
Please log in to read the full chapter

T.O.P's P.O.V

Dropping against the couch of my changing room, I let the silence sit still around me.

She filled my thoughts all over. Since the night that I arrived drunk at my apartment she was my only focus, and it was driving me insane. It wasn’t even normal how the mention of her name triggered me.

I managed to gather the courage to text her, but every time my finger hovered above the send button I doubted and ended up just letting the multiple opportunities slip away. It was frustrating to the point I hated myself for acting like a hormonal imbecile.

Just how much Eunjung hated me to leave me hanging on the air like that? I know it was my fault that I got drunk, and the fact that I most likely made a fool out of myself in front of her, but she was the reason to my unusual behavior, the very reason of the insanity driving me off.

It was too much to handle, to the point I was afraid of the outcome. What will result of this strange relationship we both don’t know how to label?

Are we entertainment partners? Are we friends? Or are we perhaps something more?

I don’t know what to call Eunjung? But what is she to me?

Definitely not a friend, or at least I don’t visualize her like that? Could it be?

I let out a long sigh, interrupting my stream of thoughts. The topic was draining me, it was exhausting.

Everything about Eunjung was complicated, yet so fascinating at the same time. I didn’t want to think about her, but it was inevitable not to do so. All I could ever think about was how her dark eyes seem to sparkle when she blinked, how her hair color fitted her beautifully, how her face structure complimented her smooth features.

I was screwed, definitely screwed over by her, and the worst part of all was that I didn’t seem to mind.

I needed to see her. I wanted to hear her voice. I just needed her.

I couldn’t keep ignoring her, I couldn’t keep ignoring how insane it was driving me the fact that she probably hates me.

Damn it, what did I do to deserve this kind of cold treatment from her? Does she even know how much she affects me? And if she does, is she enjoying it? Does she have at least an idea of how much I think about her, to the point is not even normal? Does she? Does she not?

A lot of questions were bombarding my head, and the thoughts were just managing to anger me. It was so frustrating.

I wanted answers, I needed to know just how much I was screw. I wanted to know if Eunjung felt the same. It was unlikely, but I still hold on tight into a darkening stream of hope. I was decided to do so.

I stood up from the couch and went out of the door decided to meet up with Eunjung. I needed to face this issue for once.

After stepping out into the unusual empty hallway I shut the door to my room behind me, and I let out a slightly nervous sigh before turning to walk into the direction of Eunjung’s changing room.

I made it out of the corridor of my changing room, and I knew there was still a way up to Eunjung’s room, but out of a sudden a familiar voice calls my attention and when I traveled my eyes to the end of the hallway I see two figures, in the distance, hugging.

I tilted my head a bit to the right, and before I could ask myself who they were, I see that the couple breaks apart from the hug, and I clearly see the tear-stained face of Eunjung being caress by Taecyeon’s hands.

Why is this imbecile everywhere I go? Why is Eunjug crying? And why is she letting him touch her?

The sight of the two angered me more than it should have, and without realizing it I found myself walking to the direction of the couple.

Before I could hold back myself and reframe from interrupting them, I stopped behind Eunjung and without bothering to greet them I jerked Eunjung’s left arm to my side. I turned her around and our faces meet.

I stared at her all over, and I felt air being knocked out from my lungs at the sight of her.

Her big, wide eyes were starring right through me, a dry trace of tears was still present under her eyes, was slightly open, her hair was falling gracefully over the right side of her face, and I found her shock expression adorable for some reason. Unconsciously, my eyes fell to her lips, and I shamelessly stared at them, and all kind of thoughts came washing over me. The urge to kiss her right then and there was unbearable, and I could only swallow down the need to press my lips against hers, because it was not the right moment to do so. Still, the urge to kiss her burned even harder through me when I realized Taecyeon was still there. I wanted to kiss her to showed him that she was with me, though I didn’t have the right to claim that.

“Seunghyun,” she called my name, and the need to just kiss her burned even harder. The way my name rolled off from her tongue was alluring, and I swore I could melt into her voice.

I was still starring at her lips, but I felt her pushed my shoulder in order for me to react, and when I did I was once again left breathless when my eyes came to meet hers. My heart was thumping hard.

What the hell? Why am I this stupid in front of her? Why do I keep being this irrational?

I couldn’t bear with it anymore.

I stared above her, to face Taecyeon, “can you please leave us alone?” I asked him, and he just pressed a forced smile and nodded before bowing his head to me.

He squeezed Eunjung’s free arm, and I swore my face heated up at the jerk’s bold action.

Taecyeon, despite Eunjung’s reluctant body language, finally turned around to leave us alone. And when he was gone and out of sight, I turned to the direction of my changing room and pulled Eunjung’s arm, motioning her to follow me.

“Seunghyun, what are you doing?” She asked, but to no avail I ignored her.

I pulled harder into her arm when I felt she was resisting, but she pulled back wanting to wi

Please log in to read the full chapter