ilikestars | Sasaeng

Tomboy Review Shop Batch 2

 

REVIEW PICK UP

 

FLDf1U4.jpg

 

 

 

March 15,2015

 

 

Story Title: Saesang

Reviewer: anthroalex12

Author: 
ilikestars

 


 

FIRST IMPRESSION

How effective was the title?

The title sort of threw me off because I expected it to be a really bad story about stalking idols. It was a bit too simple, but it did make me think a bit.

Poster and BG layout? (Only if you have one. If you don't have one, you will not be assessed on it)

The poster and background give a dark aura that the story deserves so that's good.

Foreword and description: Did it draw me into wanting to read more

The foreword certainly was mysterious and fitting for the story, but it kind of made a serious understatement.

STORY

How was the plot laid out?

The plot had a nice layout from beginning to end, with certain scenes that Mae the reader think.

How was the pacing of the story? Was it draggy or was it rushed through? 

The pacing of the story was a bit rushed and although at times it did fit the genre, sometimes it  felt like it was missing information.

Was the characterization consistent?

The charcterization was fairly consistent and it alters according to each character.

Was the story flow fluent? Was it choppy or was it smooth?

The story flow was choppy at times and smoother in the middle as the plot settled in.  But there were times when it seemed reasonable because it isn't a long story.

How did you organize your events? Was it in order or was it all over the place?

The events were perfectly organized with flashes to the stalker, making the story that more interesting.

How effective was the ending of each chapter? Did it leave me wanting to read more?

Yes, this happened many times especially because everything was being seen by the stalker during each ending

MECHANICS

Grammar and Spelling?

Very few errors. Some grammar errors,  can easily be spotted and changed.

Use of Transition Words? (It helps with the flow from paragraph to paragraph so it doesn't seem choppy)

Completely fine.

 

 

How did I like it overall? Further Comments?

I liked it, I didn't love it, but it doesn't make your story bad. It is just my opinion. I won't doubt it was an interesting read though.

 

 

 

 

REMINDER: Do not forget to credit the shop with our banner and the reviewer in your foreword if you are using our review.