bts_kimtaehyung l Blind Heirs

Tomboy Review Shop Batch 2
REVIEW PICK UP
FLDf1U4.jpg
 
July 2nd

Story Title: Blind Heirs
Reviewer: Kpopulzzangforever
Author: bts_kimtaehyung


FIRST IMPRESSION

How effective was the title?

When I first saw  the title, it made think "Hm might be about a rich guy who is cold hearted, and he falls in love with a girl." I wans't right about the story but it was close. The title was really effective, it really sumed up the story.

Poster and BG layout? (Only if you have one. If you don't have one, you will not be assessed on it)

The poster is simply beautiful the colors were a really good choice, it went with the story and bg very well. As for the bg it went with the poster and story very well as well.

Foreword and description: Did it draw me into wanting to read more?The foreword is good I liked how you told the readers about the character and their personailities and stuff. But for baekhyun's  and Woobin's you should just tell directly that for example that he's warm hearted. For Woobin's you could have put something like "He's more than what he seems to be" or something like that instead of " Looks bad on the outside at the outside but he's a kind hearted in the inside." Now for the description I honestly love the description it was really well written. The description itslf just made me wanting to read more and more.

 

STORY

How was the plot laid out? The story was laid out well so far. I really can't say much about how the plot is laid out because well there's only one chapter so far.

How was the pacing of the story? Was it draggy or was it rushed through? 

The pacing of the story was not rushed or nor draggy it was just right.

Was the characterization consistent?

The characterization in the story was conisitent, good job.

Was the story flow fluent? Was it choppy or was it smooth?

The story flow was really smooth. I don't see any problems with it.

How did you organize your events? Was it in order or was it all over the place?

So far you've organized the events in order, and it wasn't all over the place.

 

How effective was the ending of each chapter? Did it leave me wanting to read more?

The ending of the first chapter was dramatic or what so ever but it really left me want to read more.

MECHANICS

Grammar and Spelling?I notice somewhat a lot of grammar errors and a little spelling mistakes. And don't worry I know english isn't your first language and grammar isn't easy and sometimes I don't know how to spell some stuff as well.

Grammar Errors : Example - In about the characters section for Baekhyun's it says "Good in Playing Piano " you should have wrote "Good at playing piano"

And I didnt see any spelling mistakes , so good job. 

Use of Transition Words? (It helps with the flow from paragraph to paragraph so it doesn't seem choppy)

Good use in transition words, good job.

 

How did I like it overall? Further Comments?

So I know there arent a lot of chapters yet but, I am loving the story so far. Great job keep it up , Update soon~ <3 Thank you for requesting at Tomboy review shop, I hope you like your review. If you don't i do offer redos~

 

REMINDER: Do not forget to credit the shop with our banner and the reviewer in your foreword if you are using our review.