yuu_sama | SCHOOLSTER HEARTBLEMAKERS

Tomboy Review Shop Batch 2
REVIEW PICK UP
FLDf1U4.jpg
 
Date

Story Title: SCHOOLSTER HEARTBLEMAKERS
Reviewer: Lovebisous
Author: yuu_sama


Mind Over Matter - main story image

FIRST IMPRESSION

How effective was the title?

 I honestly thought that it was pretty original. Even though, I don't know what the words mean, that makes me want to read it more! I still want to know what a heartblemaker is or a schoolster is though. 

Poster and BG layout? (Only if you have one. If you don't have one, you will not be assessed on it)

 It did look very cool. I like the broken hearts and the poster was appealing. It was very matching with the story's genre and theme.

Foreword and description: Did it draw me into wanting to read more?

'Woah!' was all I thought and felt when I read all of it. 'This is not a LOVE STORY.' made me wonder a lot. So, it did want me to read more.

 

STORY

How was the plot laid out?

 I have heard this plot a few times, but I've never read it in this way. This might be confusing, but I've read a few fanfics about a guy not wanting to fall in love, but this is very different. You made a story from a simple plot and made it into a wonderful story!

How was the pacing of the story? Was it draggy or was it rushed through? 

 Well, the author did tell the readers that the story would go a bit slow. So, thanks for reminding us ahead that the story will be a bit slow. But honestly, I thought it wasn't going slow at all. I thought that it was going at the normal pace that a regular would go.

Was the characterization consistent?

 Yes. The author keeps reminding us that Zico was a happy kid that cheers people up and all the boys are just kids having fun. I like the way you made the POVs desperate with the members' personal life. I love the happiness and the sadness that mixes together.

Was the story flow fluent? Was it choppy or was it smooth?

 It was smooth, the author made events to each member. I don't know how to explain it, but it was smooth. She followed the time period well and didn't jump too far into the future.

How did you organize your events? Was it in order or was it all over the place?

 It was very organized. Like I said before, she followed everything well and didn't do everything quickly. If the events were placed in a time line, you'd see that the events are right in place just like the story.

 

How effective was the ending of each chapter? Did it leave me wanting to read more?


  The endings weren't that great, but they were so fluffy and cute! It wasn't perfect, nor terrible, but it was enough to let a person keep reading. Maybe a bit more than enough.

MECHANICS

Grammar and Spelling?

All of the words seemed to be all spelled correctly. And the grammar was also good. They were a bit more than good, maybe better than mine!

Use of Transition Words? (It helps with the flow from paragraph to paragraph so it doesn't seem choppy)

 I didn't see any transitional words. So, I was a bit confused on what the time was, or was it the same day or the day after.

How did I like it overall? Further Comments?

 I really enjoyed your story a lot. And I don't say that a lot. Everything made me want to read on. Keep updating! And I'm sorry for writing this late, so tired this summer.

 

 

REMINDER: Do not forget to credit the shop with our banner and the reviewer in your foreword if you are using our review.