Card VII

Tarot Card

Taeyeon jolted upright as she was abruptly taken out of her deep sleep and very weird dream, thanks to Yuri's sudden screaming while she was sleeping - she has some extreme sleep talking habbits.

"Ohh Jesus Christ." Taeyeon muttered under her breath, clenching her chest and feeling how rapidly her heart beat is.

She can believe it. It was something incomprehensible as to why she had been having these dreams for the past week since-- since she had a talk with Jessica when she visited Tiffany at their house, and really she cannot understand why in her dreams Tiffany always turn to Jessica after they kiss.

And what disturbs her the most was the fact that she doesnt feel a bit disturbed about Jessica being in her dreams, Tiffany turning into Jessica and her kissing Jessica, at all. Cause as she wakes up from the dream, she has this feel of emptiness and dissapoinment and eagerness to go back to sleep and continue her dream.

Taeyeon settles her back again to the safety of her matress and exhaustedly heaved a sigh, a very long sigh before closing her eyes and placing her right arm over it while running her left thumb over her lower lip.

"What the hell is happening to me? I like Tiffany, right? But why the hell cant I get Jessica out of my mind?" She mentally asked herself. A week, and after having the dreams, Taeyeon finds herself missing Jessica even when she's with Tiffany. Although she knew that she still has this growing feeling for Tiffany, there's a part of her that was longing for her sister as well. And the fact that she and Jessica only exchanged few words in some occassions and that they only had a real proper conversation that night, was making Taeyeon so confused with herself - cause as much as she tries to rationalize everything, there's no way in hell she could fall for someone she barely interact with, can she?

Good thing they dont see each other that often, she doesnt want to be caught in between two sisters. She's still not fully decided if she wants to have a real relationship with Tiffany and making her life more complicated by putting Jessica in the equation is a big NO.

Or so she thought...

 


 

 

Taeyeon tries to look and act normal but as every seconds passed, she feels like she's failing even more. She stiffens whenever she hears Jessica's voice, her heart does some flips whenever Jessica laughs ad she cant help but to smile as well, and she gets jealous everytime she sees Yuri being too close to Jessica.

Wait what?

"No, there's no way in hell Im jealous over Yuri. I cant be jealous. Im not jealous. Dont be jealous, you stupid Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon mentally scolded herself as she forked another meet strips on her plate.

"Taetae? Are you okay?" Her head whipped to her right where Tiffany sat just an inch away from her and Taeyeon mentally hit her head with her palm as she remembered the soul reason why the four of them was out in the town's small restaurant- to know more about Tiffany and to help Yuri with Jessica.

But thats obviously not happening. Taeyeon had been so quiet since the four of them met up earlier till now that theyre having their lunch. The double date was her idea but the situation had been turned and now that she sees Jessica more cleary and out of Tiffany's shadow,  the young doctor cant seem to find her tongue or her confidence at all.

"Ehh why?" She felt so stupid for asking.

"You look like youre going to kill that meat doc." Yuri answered and Taeyeon fight the urge to yell at her junior nurse, not for teasing her but for making Jessica laugh at her expense.

"Im not.." She muttered quietly.

"If your sick, you couldve said so. We can always schedule this double date for the next time." Tiffany said as she wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead.

Taeyeon wanted to avoid the contact, as if Tiffany's hand will burn her but the truth is, she doesnt want Jessica to see that yet she restrained herself. Not moving till Tiffany reclaimed her hand to her side.

"Im okay.. Its just that, I need to go back to the city tomorrow night and I might be gone for a week." Taeyeon carefully glanced over Jessica who gave out no reaction at all. Ofcourse, what does she expect? For Jessica to be sad and plead her to stay? She must be mental.

And she thinks she is already cause as Jessica gave no sign of concern or anything, Taeyeon felt a squeeze to her heart.

"Its okay you know. We can wait. I can wait." Taeyeon stared at Tiffany's face with her eyes resembling a crescent moon facing upwards.

"They dont even look the same." She commented as she sees no resemblance between Jessica and Tiffany.

Taeyeon was then pulled out of her deep thought when Yuri scoffed and teased, "Ohh get a room you two."

"I can say the same for you." Tiffany teased back as she points at Yuri's hand that was currently fixing Jessica's hair; tucking it behind her ears.

And Taeyeon swore she could stab Yuri with her fork for a thousand times for making Jessica blushed even when its entirely just because Tiffany teased them.

"Ohh dear lord. I am jealous."

 

 

 

 


 

 

A knock on the door stopped Taeyeon from packing her things and she smiled as she saw Tiffany came in.

"I just wanted to wish you a safe journey before you leave." Tiffany's eyes smiled that made Taeyeon's heart skipped a beat, only this time, the young doctor realized was different with the way it beats when Jessica was around.

"Thanks Tiff. Well Im almost finished packing.." Taeyoen said as she refered to her open back pack. Tiffany then helped her put some more of her stuffs in the bag before closing it.

Now that Taeyeon noticed it, they were just a feet away from each other. Tiffany was just an arm's lenght away from her and it'll only take her a pull to get Tiffany caged in her arms and kiss her.

"Will you miss me?" Tiffany asked in all seriousness. The young doctor find it cute, how the girl in front of her was asking her in hopeful voice if she'll miss her.

"Youre hard not to miss." Taeyeon admitted.

"Will you be thinking of me then?"

"Everyday."

And their bodies got closer and closer till they were a mere inch apart. Tiffany was playing with the hem of her shirt and Taeyeon has her hands on the girl's waists.

Taeyeon gulped, somehow she knew whats going to happen next as she stares at Tiffany's pink lips. It was moist and inviting and every fiber of Taeyeon's body wants to have a taste of ecstacy, that was Tiffany's lips.

Then Taeyeon found herself whispering, "Can I kiss you?"

Tiffany nodded.

The young doctor pulled Tiffany's face up by her chin and tilted her head. The gap between their faces totally disappeared when their lips touched.

It was sweet, sensual and erratic as the kiss got more deeper and demanding. Hands were now moving along their back as their lips molded and moved against each other.

It was pure ecstacy...

They were broth breathless when they pulled apart and Taeyeon wanted to dive again and claim thoes lips hers again.

"Tae..." But there was something different in Tiffany's voice that made Taeyeon froze.

"Taeyeon.." And now the doctor was sure that it wasnt Tiffany's voice but Jessica's, and she was right, cause as she lifted her head it was Jessica she was holding in her arms right now.

"Kiss me again." It wasnt a plead but an order and Taeyeon had no clue why she didnt argue with the bossy request but instead she followed, pulling Jessica even closer.

And before their lips met, Taeyeon felt like a force was pulling her away... away from Jessica.

 

Taeyeon's eyes then popped open and she immediately covered her faced with a pillow and mentally cursing out, "Damn it... Its just another dream."

And this time, she wondered if she goes back to sleep, will she dream about Jessica again?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Ayo guys.. Its been a long time, hasnt it? Ohh well, real life's been busy as and I dont reallyhave time to write but since Im free today, I decided to update like finally.

Im wondering guys, do you know that Tarot card, Amulet and Ouija board is just one story that I separated into three?

You dont? Ohh well, now you do.

I hope I can pull this off..

So have fun reading and go chack my other two fics out, if you want.

 

GrandpaBacon

ing Out.

^-^v