Card XX

Tarot Card

"Hey, youre finally awake." Taeyeon glances to her girlfriend who was brushing her sleepiness away. "You really do love sleeping, dont you?"

"T-Tae?" Jessica was confused to see her driving the car. "Where's Sooyoung? Why are you here?"

"Why? You dont like my company?" Taeyeon asked as she focused on the road again but she can see Jessica on her peripheral vision."You know that I do, but dont you have work to do?" Jessica sat upright and fixed herself on the mirror.

"I do, but I dont think being at the hospital right now will be good considering that your cousin did something crazy."

Earlier, when Taeyeon went to pick sleeping Jessica up from Dr. Choi Sooyoung's car, the tall doctor came with their future CEO who was supposed to be bed-ridden and was not supposed to be with her bestfriend, but there they were, together. Sooyoung even told her that she's taking Sunny home.

"What?"

"Well, do you remember what Sooyoung told you what had been happening to her lately?" When Jessica shook her head, Taeyeon explained further. "No? Okay. To cut the story short, Sooyoung loved this girl but she's already betrothed to someone else, but that someone else gave her up to your cousin. I guess that guy loved her so much he was willing to let her go and give her up to Sooyoung. That girl that Sooyoung loves happened to be our hospital's future CEO. And the current CEO, her father, is against her and Sooyoung's relationship so now that our future CEO disappeared in the hospital, the first person they'd ask about your cousin's whereabouts is me. And I dont want to be squeezed in that drama, so I kind of went MIA too."

"You what?"

"That and that Im kidnapping you right now." Taeyeon smiled at her girlfriend who seemed like at lost for words. Jessica just woke up and her brain's still having a hard time sipping everything in.

"What do you mean youre kidnapping me?"

"Ive been very busy these past two days, I just want to have some time to spend with you. And since Sooyoung kind of gave me that chance, Im going to take you somewhere close to my heart." Taeyeon smiled ever so charmingly to Jessica, something she thinks that came out of nowhere and out of the blue and was only meant for Jessica.

"And where is that?"

"Its a secret." Taeyeon winked at her girlfriend and focused on the road again but before that, she saw how Jessica's lips curved upwards into a smile and really, there's nothing else beautiful than seeing her girlfriend's smile.

Suddenly, Jessica's phone rang and it was her cousin. "Put me in the god damn speaker Sooyeon."

"Woah, wait, wait. Why are you mad? Are you mad?" Jessica asked as she did what she's told.

"Im not mad, Im furious. And you Kim Taeyeon, better make sure you'll bring my car back in one piece or I swear Imma kill you shorty."

"What did you do Tae?" Jessica asked her, Sooyoung was ignored in the background.

"I kind of carnapped her car too. Well, in my defense, you were sleeping so nicely I dont want to wake you up and it'll be time consuming to get my car back at the hospital, so.." Taeyeon chuckled and stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend who only shook her head at how childish he can be.

"How do you do that?"

"How do I do what?" Taeyeon asked back as she stopped the car at a a gasoline station.

"How can you switch from being so passionately y to charmingly cute so quickly?" Surprised, Taeyeon ended up staring at Jessica, lost for words at the sudden blunt question.

Then Sooyoung broke the silence that transpired between them, "Ohh you two please, dont do it in my car, do it somewhere else."

Taeyeon almost choke on her spit whist Jessica looked away, face obviously red out of embarassment. "Yah Choi Sooyoung, Im not you, so rest assured that your car will be as clean as the last time you had in it. Jesus, you long legged thin can."

Her tall friend then burst into laughter, "Im just messing up with you guys, sorry.  And no Im not mad, you couldve atleast told me youre going to use my car as an accessory to your crime, you know I'll be willing to hand you the key myself, I was so darn worried, when I came back out the car was gone."

"A kidnapper doesnt ask permission when she's going to kidnap someone you know." Taeyeon replied after handing the gasoline man the money.

"Yeah, I figured. Just be careful on the road, and when someone at the hospital calls, you know what to do Tae."

"I always do."

And with that, the call ended.

"So where to now my cute kidnapper?" Jessica asked, eyes twinkling with excitement mixed with anticipation.

"You know, a kidnapper doesnt say where she'll take the person she kidnapped. Its a secret." Taeyeon wiggled her brows and started driving again.