Say It or Not

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ow.”

Once.

Twice.

I kept blinking my eyes countless of time when I saw Jungkook’s face right above me and wondering if this is surely one of my crazy dreams. Turn out that it wasn’t. How come that he, Jeon Jungkook, the one who had claimed me as his worst enemy all this time, saved my life?

That’s not the point.

The point is that how can I was able to breath when his cute, dazzling and mesmerizing face was just a few inches from me?? My breath hitch and my throat becomes sore all of the sudden. He winced in pain as he withdrawing his hands on my waist.

He just h…hugged me??

My heart was about to burst when I felt myself blushing like crazy with our previous contact. *I hope he won’t notice my tomato red face. Jungkook was observing my face with his beautiful eyes and I found myself gulping hard with his piercing stare.

“You really want to die early, don’t you?”

I blinked in confusion. “Huh?”

“What a trouble.”

He then wake up on his own, brushing off the dirt from his uniform without offering his hand to me, just ignoring my dumbfounded state and walked away, leaving me laying flat onto the ground.

Like a lightning, I quickly get up and catching up for him.

I walked behind him silently, not daring to make a conversation with him. Surprisingly he doesn’t showing any sign that he’s bothered with my presence even though I was following him like a lost puppy. My lips unknowingly curled up into a smile. *He’s not that bad. He even risking his life to save me.*

There are so many questions I desperately want to ask him right now, but it vanished instantly when I saw his arm was terribly bleeding. My eyes widened in horror. Is that the impact of from that accident? Without thinking, I touched his hand, want to examine the wound, and that makes he startled with my sudden action.

“Yah, what the hell—“

“Stop moving your hand please, Jungkook! Oh my god your hands—“

Jungkook’s piercing stare and frowning face didn’t have any effect on me at that time as I was concentrating on his injury. He winced in pain again when I touched his hand and yanked my hands roughly.

“No need to give me a look that I was about to die. I’m fine. Mind your own business.” He looked away when I give him a small smile.

“Thank you.” My face flushed a little and I felt a strange whirl on my stomach by able to say it to him. “..for saving my life.”

“Whatever.”

 

 

When we entered his house, I stormed inside passing Jungkook’s lean figure (I could see his eyes rounded in surprise with my sudden action) and quickly rushed i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter