On Jeon's Residence Pt.2

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I try to drift myself into sleep again, when my stomach starts to growling again.

“Urgh why it has to be this time at this house?! Just wait for tomorrow can’t you!” I hissed at my stomach and rub it so my hunger could be lessened a bit. I groan when my stomach rumbled again and I swiftly getting up.

It’s already 4 a.m at this time. He would be asleep for now, right?

I peeked through my door and scanning the hallway, to making sure that nobody was around. I try not letting out a single noise as I’m afraid I would have woken up him.

Finally with some time struggling finding kitchen in darkness, I found the fridge and my eyes glistening as I saw my favourite drink, banana milk was inside there. Shamelessly, I took it without hesitation and gulped down the liquid in rush.

“Hey, thief.”

I almost choke the drink as I saw Jungkook’s figure leaning against the wall and was staring at me with a judgemental look. I mentally panicked when his piercing stare still doesn’t leave me.

“I’m not. I’m going to say it to your mom tomorrow.” I replied in a soft tone and his stern face makes me kinda terrified. No matter how casual he looks right now, he’s still the badass Jeon Jungkook, the cold hearted kingka in the school.

“Don’t acting all innocent over me. You’re such an eyesore, you know.”

My heart boiled in anger inside and I try to hide it by looking down on the floor, and I could hear his footsteps as he walking towards me. It gives me a creep a little, but my anger makes me able to look up and find his face was a few inches from mine. The anger suddenly vanished and my cheeks reddened with our close approximate.

What’s wrong with me?

“Just because my mom let you stay, you don’t have the right to eat anything you want, you ungrateful girl.” I felt a pang in my heart with his continuous accusation. I curled my fist to a ball as I begin to lose my temper. *Really, this is just too much. Why’d he hate me so much?*

“You better stay at you room—“

“SHUT UP!!”

PAP!!

My eyes widened in realization about what have I done. I saw of the vision of Jungkook’s groaning loudly in pain as I smacked his head really hard with my hand. He stumble back and his serious face turn flustered.He's now held his head, in the spot where I hit him earlier, shocked with my sudden outburst. I ignore his dazed state.

“Yah Jeon Jungkook! Are you the one buying this house with your own money?! It was your parents! You arrogant brat—“ I snapped back without fear.

Suddenly the atmosphere turned silent when the lights and we were greeted by Mrs. Jeon who was staring at us all the time.

“M..Mrs. Jeon, I —“

My face turn pale immediate as I realize I just hit her son, and I was ready to take a fact I will be sleeping outside for tonight, but she just hummed to random song and leisurely taking apple juice from the fridge and ignoring about the frowning Jungkook who now sending me a death glare.

“Good night, both of you.” She simply said. *Wait, she didn’t get angry at me?*

“Um..good night Mrs. Jeon.” I bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter