Terrible

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YESS!!”

Jin curled his fist in the air, extremely happy that you agreed to have lunch with him. He was about to have a little victory dance in the hallway when someone poked his stomach, makes him let out his unmanly yelp.

He glared at the smirking V who was raising his brows and crossing his arm expectantly at him.

“Didn’t expect you to be this happy. It’s just a lunch.”

“You just scared the of me, brat.”

 Way to go to ruined his mood.

“Thanks to me to forcing you to go to her classroom or else you won’t get this opportunity, hyung.” He declared proudly, and Jin just huffed.

“Fine, whatever. But are you really won’t join us on our table for lunch today? Where are you going?” Jin asked him, but he glared back at the elder, rather displease.

“Are you asking me to ditch lunch, so you can walk with her later?

“No. Just asking, V. Don’t be so negative! You are my favorite dongsaeng~” Jin coos and slung his arm to him with a kissy face, and V swat his hand away with a disgust face.

“Ew, stop it, hyung. I’ve had it enough, thanks. And yes, I will be on our table ‘cause I’m sure I will be hungry as later on.” V can see Jin glared at him by the rude words, but he chose to ignore it. “Sorry for my inappropriate ing.”

V says with a sarcastic voice, and Jin just chuckled. “No. I actually glad you join us. It will be less awkward for us if you were there. Besides, I’m sure Yerim and Jungkook would be there too.” He says and his eyes turned dark as he mentioned Jungkook’s name. V sighed.

“Hyung.”

“What.”

V paused, battling whether he should tell his hyung or not, but he decides he supposed to let it out his curiosity.

“..Do you know that Yerim actually had a crush to you?”

His question makes the elder tense, but a frown clearly visible enough for V to notice. He stayed silence for a few seconds, before sighing out loud.

“I know. Why couldn’t I? She expressed her feelings to me but I just ignored it.”

V let out a relief sigh.

“Thank god you know. I thought you were the same as Jungkook, too oblivious about someone’s feelings.” He says out, only to find Jin glaring at him.

“Jungkook is just being a stupid love struck kid to even realize everything about Yerim. Instead, he just hates ~~~~ even though she is completely innocent. Don’t compare me to him.” He scoffed for the 3rd times, and V raised his brows.

Well, seems like the considerate Jin finally explodes when it has to do about ~~~~~, eh? V stared at the elder for a few seconds, before continuing investigating Jin even further. “So, what you will do about Yerim? She just played with Jungkook’s feelings. Are you willing to see someone playing around with our maknae?”

Jin sighed. As much as both of them still angry at Jungkook by always oblivious for your feelings towards him, he’s still one of BTS members, their maknae.

No matter how he acted like a spoilt brat, they still hope that Jungkook didn’t get cheated by Yerim.

“Should we break Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter