Welcome To BTS

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BTS??”

“Yes.”

I look at him nervously and take a step behind, scared about my reputation later. *I will be dead. I WILL BE DEAD!!* I screamed on my head.

“W..what do you want?” I asked suspiciously to him with a trembling voice.

He chuckled when he saw my behavior. “Hey, relax. I’m not going to bite you or anything.”

Still, I can’t trust him, since he’s one of the famous kingka. Aren’t kingka suppose to be scary, arrogant and threatening?

“I just wanna give you an invitation.” He says while his smile still in his confident face. I blink my eyes, puzzled.

“What invitation?”

“To join us, being our one and only female member of BTS.”

I still look at him in daze, wondering if I’m still in sane mind or not. *Join..What?????*

“Are you crazy?? I will not joining your badass group!! I’m in trouble now for making Yerim angry, and my haters only increasing by your ridiculous ‘invitation’!” I said what had comes to my mind that time without thinking. His smile turned into a smirk as he suddenly steps closer to me.

“W..what are you doing?” I stuttered as I take a step behind too. Unfortunately, My steps stopped as I was trapped by the wall. He place his hand into the wall, makes me trapped between his hands. I blushed furiously. This is the first time I had an intimate position with a boy.

And that increase my nervousness.

“Y..Yah!! L..let go of me!!” I shriek as I bravely met his eyes, but he won’t shaken by my words.

“You know you’re such an honest and cute girl.” He said straightforwardly.

“What?” I reddened again by his flatter.

“I am a leader in BTS. You know what will happen if you make me mad, aren’t you?” Now, he’s threaten me instead. I gulped by his sudden changing voice. Now, I know that why he’s manage to be a leader.

He can manage to get people scared at him immediately.

“NO!!” I denied for a second time and pushing him away from me. Luckily he’s didn’t expecting my action and just can see me ran away from him. He chuckled after saw my reaction.

“She’s cute. I must get her into BTS no matter what.”

 

I panting hard as I finally reach to my classroom. As I entering the classroom, the students gossiping about me again after the incident I had with Yerim earlier. I ignored them and quietly sat at my place without talking to anyone. Basically, everyone’s afraid to have a talk with me.

I’m such a loner now.

Suddenly, the door was kicked aggressively by someone, makes everyone immediately shut their mouth. A boy with a dark appeara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter