Advice From the Weird Alien

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passing as I’m becoming the only female members of BTS. Fortunately, my haters can’t do anything to me because I’ve being protected by them (at least 6 of them does) even Yerim as she only can throw me a deathly glare, signaling her hatred to me. I tried to brush it off by ignoring it.

My relationship with Jeon Jungkook has becoming good? No.

It becoming much worse.

I didn’t know how he’s a part of BTS as I can only seeing him hanging out with Yerim’s group instead when the lunch time come. I didn’t even talk with him after the incident we had that makes him got punched by Jin (and the swelling on his face did lasting for a week to recovered) and that makes me glad though. Sometimes I could feel that Yerim was talking bad at me to him as I always feel his expression turned even more darker when he see me.

But why is my heart feeling uneasy? I didn’t like to see him stare at me with his cold eyes.

I want to see him smiling at me, for once.

 

 

 

“Guys, I think it’s time for me to leave BTS.” I said, make Jimin choking the sandwich he ate.

“Ehh?? WHY??” He shriek, and I unconsciously pouted to them.

“It is because of Jungkook?” Suga said and taking a glance at Yerim’s table. His expression darkened at the side of Yerim who was flirting with the maknae, and he seems to enjoy the attention. Duh, he likes her in the first place.

I nodded slowly.

“He’s still mad at me for punching him because of you, but I think that’s not gonna be the reason you should leave us.” Jin tilted his head to me with a questioning look.

“Yeah, he rarely ate his lunch with us anyway. He’s so stubborn that sometimes make us pissed. I think he got his lessons by Jin’s punch.” J-Hope said as he munching his bread, and V look at him with a disgusted face.

“Eww hyung stop talking when you’re eating.” V torted and shifted away from the elder and that makes him sat very close to me instead.

“Are you a bit bothered by him?” Jin asked. I nodded.

“I can’t stand being hated by someone which I never done wrong to him.” I pouted again, and V mischievously poked my cheek and giggled. I rolled my eyes by his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter