Another Misery

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~~~~~~-ah! Let’s go home together!” Jimin and V slung their arm to my shoulder, trapping me between them. I rolled my eyes and nudge their waist, make their quickly released their arm and winced in pain.

“Since when you’re becomes so touchy with me?” I eyed them, and I look at V who now staring at me with his usual not-so-innocent face.

“To show our affection to you!! ~~~~~-ah!!” Jimin pointed almost sound demanding.

“No thanks. I don’t need so much attention towards me. Look what you did the students are watching!” I frowned, and both of them pouted in defeat with my word.

“I really can’t walk together with you guys today. My class teacher asked for my help.”

“Aww…” Jimin deflate, and I can’t help but think that he’s so damn cute right now.

“Hyung.”

I stiffen when I heard someone greeted them behind me but I just stay still, because I know who’s that voice belongs to.

Jeon Jungkook.

Just like what I thought, Jungkook swiftly passing me and gave a friendly handshake with V and Jimin and Yerim standing besides him. Both of them didn’t even spare a glance at me, completely ignoring me.

And it boils me inside. I noticed V’s face changing as he saw my saddened expression, but I quickly gave a reassuring smile to him.

“I’ll be going! Bye Jimin, V!” I said to them, and finally I could meet Jungkook’s eyes landing on me along with Yerim. Both of their gaze seems uninterested by me, and makes me desperately want to go away from them as fast as I could.

V just can send a smile to you when you’re giving him and Jimin a goodbye wave. He felt quite happy when Jungkook finally wants to break the tension between the members, but he really dislikes Yerim’s presence besides the younger, smiled way too brightly to him

Fake, he thought.

“I thought you weren’t going to talk to us anymore.” Jimin snorted, a hint of sarcasm can be heard and his smiles for Jungkook faltered when he saw Yerim was looking around, searching for something.

“Jin hyung was probably still doesn’t ready to face me after he punched me before, so yeah I’ll be joining you guys for lunch soon.”

That will not going to happen anytime now, because you’re busy hating the innocent girl over the girl here. He though in his mind again.

“Where are the others?” Yerim asked, not really paying attention at Jimin and V in front of her.

“They’re waiting for us at the front gate. We’re waiting for ~~~~~ here.” Hearing your name, their expression turned darker instantly. V could see how her hand slung against Jungkook’s arm in an intimate way. Are they becoming an item now? Sh*t.

He stared at their linked arms but says nothing until Jimin says something loud that makes he turned back to reality.

“Come on, maknae! I’m sure you missed us too, right? Jin hyung wouldn’t bother about the past anymore!” He plead and dragging the groaning Jungkook, but he still following the shorter boy, letting him leading the way to the front gate. Yerim followed excitedly besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter