Missing

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident, there was no sign of your presence in the school anymore. The members tried to ask some students and your classmates, but unfortunately they all answered just like what Minah had said to Jin in the classroom earlier.

Frustrated, all BTS members decided to search for you all around the school and decided to gather at the cafeteria immediately before the lunch time finished.

“Where could she been gone? That’s strange she’d definitely tell us beforehand if she had to go somewhere.” Rapmon started as he sees that all members already shown up to their table at last. “Jimin?”

“Nope. Couldn’t find her anywhere, tried my best though.” Jimin  replied with a sigh as he slumped onto the chair of their usual table and started to give his righ leg a light massage. “Ugh I think I’ve run enough for today.” Really, he had run almost everywhere inside the school area as fast as he could non-stop but failed to find you nonetheless. Jimin pouted in defeat while Jhope smacked his back, earning a grunt from the younger.

“Ouch, hyung!”

“Great job, Jiminnie!”

“Hope?” His teasing smile earlier is replaced by a slight frown and worry. “I tried to find her at the library, but nope.”

“Anybody else?” Rapmon turned around to others, hoping for a good news but he slumped when Suga and V also shakes their head. Both Jin and Jungkook don’t even mind to respond to Rapmon, but he just shrugged it off when V spoke up.

“It looks like she already go home before us. I asked her class teacher and she already got permission to leave early due to personal reason.”

“Personal reason? That’s..odd.” Suga raised an eyebrow.

V turned to look at Jin who sat besides him, noticed the older’s expression turned darker by the news. ‘I guess hyung must be so disappointed right now..’

“Wait! Her teacher agreed by that reason?! My teacher won’t even let me out even if I wanna go to the washroom! So unfair!” Jimin protested at the information.

Jhope who understand completely Jimin’s feelings, nodded his head. “We’re same, Jimin.”

“She doesn’t have bad reputation like us, remember? And why both of you looks like you’re envy of ~~~~~ able to leave the school early?” Suga deadpanned while narrowed his eyes at them makes Jimin and Jhope shrieking in horror.

“This is not a time for jokes, guys! We—“

Rapmon wasn’t able to finish his words when Jin abruptly st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter