On Jeon's Residence Pt.1

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of us unknowingly have a staring contest in front of the door. I still stood there, disbelief. *Is this really Jungkook?* His appearance now is slightly different—No, WAY different from what I usually saw his image at school. His dark image had disappeared (even though his eyes darken as he’s staring at me now) and he dressed like a normal teenager. With his white t-shirt and a sweatpants he looks ridiculously stunning and..adorable?

Jeon Jungkook is a very cute boy. And I think I’m becoming a ert just thinking of it.

“What are you doing here?”

His voice is cold as usual when he’s talking to me. I snapped back from my wild imagination and find him staring at me with a weird look.

“Who’s—oh! Are you the one my best friend mentioned on the phone earlier?” Suddenly a middle aged women peeked from inside and now she’s already standing besides Jungkook, who still staring at me the whole time.

I tried hard to smile naturally and gave her a polite bow.

“I’m Han ~~~~~, my aunt told me to come here, and I just did. Sorry for the trouble—“

“No dear! My house is always open for you! I never thought my best friend has a pretty daughter like you.” She chimed in happiness. I want to mumbled that I’m not her best friend's daughter but seeing Jungkook murderous glare I decided to shut my mouth.

Jungkook’s eyes rounded in surprise.

“She’s staying here?” I can hear his disapproval tone and my shoulders deflate. *Right. He dislike me in the first place so it’s common to see that this is not going to work.* I sighed heavily.

“That’s okay, auntie. I just want to come here to tell you I will find another place to sleep.” I try not sounded so pitiful. I studied Jungkook’s face , but he didn’t even try to do anything to let me stay. *It is already 2 a.m for the God sake! He really is a jerk!* I cursed him inside my head.

A hand suddenly gripped my wrist, preventing me from walking even further. I blinked in surprise as Jungkook’s mom already standing in front of me and giving a motherly look.

“Now tell me where you would sleep for tonight.”

“Err..” I hesitated.

“Mom, I bet she already had a place to stay—“

“That’s it! You will be staying here from now on!” She announce almost instantly makes both me and Jungkook suddenly loss at words. She dragging me inside the house passing Jungkook’s figure in a swift, didn’t even bother with her son’s disapproval.

“Come inside! Do make yourself like your own house, honey!” She patted my shoulders with a gleefully cheerful voice. I was about to open my mouth to say something when Jungkook barged inside with anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter