BTS's Bad (?) Boy

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with an extremely visible eye bags and swollen eyes.

Yes, I was stupidly and pathetically cried all night, because of a certain boy named Jeon Jungkook.

 I hated the fact that I was upset and bothered about Jungkook’s new relationship with Yerim. Because of that, I quickly dressed up with my school uniform and sprinting outside as I don’t want to meet up with Jungkook and embarrassed myself with my unrequited love.

It’s not yet 7 o’clock.. still so early for me—

Suddenly a hand caught my wrist while I just coming out from the door, makes me yelped in surprised.

“Where are you going this early and mind telling me?”

I turned around and found V was there, dressing up perfectly. As usual, his orange hair makes him standing out the most than the other and enough for a passerby to take a double glance at the handsome eye candy boy. He was smirking ridiculously stunning and eye catching (I don’t know how he did it as he just simply wearing his school uniform.) before he ruffled his hair cooly and released my hand.

“V! You scared me! I thought you were bad boy that was about to ask me some money.” I sighed in relief and I throw him a disapproval look.

 “Am I not? BTS ARE bad boys from the beginning, you know.” V raised his brows with my statement earlier.

“Ah..right..” I reddened. *I forgot he was indeed considered a bad kingka in the first place.*

 He was about to tease you how adorable your flushing face is but soon being forget when he saw your swollen eyes.

“What happened to your eyes? Are you crying?”

That question hit me hard and I gulped. *Oh no. If I tell him here the reason, he absolutely barged inside and had a fight with Jungkook. What should I do? But if I didn’t tell him now, he would fight with Jungkook at school. Argh, eotteokhae?!* I was having an intense mind battle inside.

“Yah, are you listening?”

“Huh?”

My eyes turned large as saucer when V leaned closer while raised my chin so that he was just an inch from my face. I reddened from the awkward pose (he acts like he was about to kiss me) and I lightly pushing him away, making him pout.

“Y-yeah.” I avert my gaze somewhere, when V’s eyes scanning my face with a suspicious glace. “Ani, it was nothing! I wasn’t able to sleep yesterday, that’s all.” I fake laughing and swatting my hands to hit his arm.

“Let’s go!”

I sighed in relief when I saw V is slightly doubting why I suddenly changing the topic, but he doesn’t say anything more and walked besides me.

“Umm..V.”

“Uh huh.”

“I-I had something to tell you.” I start my conversation when playing with the hem of my uniform as I was slightly nervous about his reaction when he found out. “But please, don’t be mad or else I’ll be in trouble.”

“And what if I get mad about what you want to tell me?” He smirks playfully when he saw my face becomes horrified in an instant.

“V~~~” I whined.

He laughed and his eyes softened when he sensed your eyes contain so much pain and sadness beneath it.

“I know, ~~~~~-ah. Jin hyung told me about it yesterday.”

“What?” I manage to croaked out due to the extreme shock.

“About Jungkook and Yerim. I already know about it.”

“H-how?”

 Thankfully he was able to keep his serious face when even though your surprise face was considered funny to him. “He was worried that I will release my wrath to Jungkook just like what you think too, so he tells me sooner, so don’t be mad at him.”

His face was stoic, and I was bothered by it, not knowing whether what he was going to do next. “A-are you mad at me for not telling you sooner?”

“Why should I being mad at you? The truth is I was more worried. You even saw how Jungkook confessed—“ He instantly regretting what he says when you face turned gloomy.

“Sorry, I—“

“What? That I’ll be upset when seeing him kissing Yerim? To be honest I was terribly hurt, very.” I shook my head as I can see his face turned concerned. “No, don’t pitying me, V. I’m fine—“

“Your swollen eyed proves you wrong. You’re not okay.”

“You won’t do anything to him, right?” I gave him a pleading look, and a pang of guilt suddenly hit V. *If only she knows I’m already hit Jungkook yesterday.. You really love him that much, huh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter