Jeon Jungkook, the Bad Boy

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Jangnanhae neo dodaeche naega mwoya

Manmanhae uh nal gatgo noneun geoya

 

 Neo jigeum wiheomhae

Wae nareul siheomhae

Wae nareul siheomhae

Hetgallige haji ma’

 

My alarm rang loudly, makes my eyes fluttered open immediately. I rolled lazily to the other side of my bed to stop my alarm from disturbing my beautiful sleep.

*Is this just a dream? I just dreamt about having a fight with Yerim and accepted to the badass (dorky) kingka called BTS in just one day.* I squinted my eyes, trying to stay awake from my half asleep state.

“I bet that is just a dream or just a scary nightmare.”I try to convince myself.

 I was about to go inside the bathroom when my phone suddenly rang. The screen says ‘private number’ and my eyes twitch in curiousity. *Who would call me this early? Must be a wrong number.* I decide to answer it.

“Hello.”

“Hey ~~~~~-ah! We’re already waiting outside your house! Come out quickly!!” I could hear two familiar cheerful voices. What the..

“Who’s this?” I asked suspiciously.

I could hear a fake sob in the other line.

“How could you forget about us..we’re only become friends yesterday..why could you remember??” A deep voice cried dramatically and I could hear a loud whacking sound through the phone.

“Yah Namjoonie hyung! Don’t be so mean to me! I was just happy listen to the lovely voice of our female member in the morning!”

Namjoonie hyung? Female member?

My freaking nightmare was true.

“…V??”

“YEAH THAT’S ME!! ANNYEONG—“ I could hear the phone was being taken away from him as I could hear a deep, annoying whining.

“It’s us, BTS. We’re going to walk together with you starting today. Are we such a good members?” I know the voice belongs to Rapmon, the leader since his unique voice can be easily recognized by me.

“You don’t have to wait for me. I.. I can walk by myself.” I stuttered a little.

“Ah no, no. Being a good leader I need to make sure the safety of my group members, especially you who was our one and only female.”

My face flushed and that time I feel slightly grateful that I’m talking with him on the phone. I didn’t expect their cold and badass image turned out so sweet when I got to know them better.

“I’m going to get a shower as fast as I can. Are you okay to waiting for me?”

“SURE!! WE’D LOVE TO! I’m Jiminnie ~~~~~-ah!!” I giggled when I heard what he said. I quickly ended the call and ran towards the bathroom.

For the first time, I feel really secured and happy this early.

 

 

 

 

After dressed up myself to my school uniform, I quickly rushed outside when I heard unfamiliar voice which I never heard before. *Who’s that?* Curious, I stopped in my track and starts to eaversdropped their conversation.

“What the hyung. You bring a girl who was literally humiliating Yerim to our group? Are you ing kidding?!”

“How’d you know about that?” Rapmon snapped.

“Minah told me that Yerim was really pissed at that girl. ”

“Minah? That .” Suga cursed in a low tone, sounded murderously.

“Watch your mouth, maknae. Rapmon tried to protect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter