What Am I to You?

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Warning : Curse word alert

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?”

I opened my eyes to see Jungkook stares angrily at Minah, while his hands grabbing tight her hands that were still holding the knife. Minah’s eyes widened in horror when she realized Jungkook was there, and his hand were bleeding to prevent the knife to come in contact from your face.

Jungkook look down to you, who was already shedding tears when you realize that his hand were injured. His eyes trailed down to your cheek to see a small cut, and a drop of blood run down from the cut.

How dare this b*tch..

“J-Jungkook.” She immediately drops the knife, now covered with Jungkook’s blood with a clank sound. She was covering her face with her hand in panic. “..I-I was just threaten her a little—“

“You call this..” He knelt down and reaching for the knife, then gets up again to give a death glare to Minah who was shivering in fear. “…is just a little? This is called abusing, you wench.” He spat.

“I—I’m sorry! Don’t tell the teacher or my parents—“

He chuckled.

“Or what? Scared of getting expelled? Like I give a about it. You injured my hand, and you injured someone who doesn’t deserve being treated like this. Apologize to her.” Jungkook’s voice is venomous, and I can’t find a word to speak at this time.

“I’m Yerim’s best friend, Jungkook! Your girlfriend! She will be glad of this, you shouldn’t defend this loser—“

“I.SAID.APOLOGIZE.”

“Sorry!” Minah finally says in hurry and looks at me with a pierce stare, makes me timidly throw my vision to the ground and nodded.

“Next time if I see you do this to her, I would make you suffer, understand?”

I shivered by the words he says. Jungkook had always kept his words, and I’m sure he meant what he said to her. I tried to wipe away my tears but hissed in pain when I accidentally touch the wound on my cheek. My hands covered with my blood, makes me felt dizzy for a few seconds and before I realized I was crying again.

Before I realized, Minah was already gone.

“Hey, are you okay—“

“Don’t say anything.”

Before he could reply, I already beat him with my words. “Why do you stop her, I bet you want her to continue, don’t you? Yerim hates me, so why do you bother to defend me?” My rational state was gone, and I found myself chuckling.

“You’re weird. First you save me, seconds you treat me like trash. What do you want actually Jeon Jungkook?”

“..I don’t know what are you—“

“Why did you hate me so much?! What did I ever done to you?! It isn’t fair that you, Yerim and everyone hates me just because I’m a big, potential loser in this school! Was being loser isn’t good enough? Should I transferred to another school instead and move out from your house so everyone could be satisfied with it?!”

I crying my heart out after that, only greeted with a silence Jungkook. I already expecting him saying nothing about my outburst, but after a few minutes of silence, he speaks out.

“..you’re wrong. I don’t think like that.” He silently answered.

Jungkook’s voice was diffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter