Comforting

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We stays on that position for a while until I decides to backed away from his chest, and Jin was doing the same too as he unwinding his hands from my waist, and signaling me to look at him.

I hesitantly look up, but failed when I found myself look down in embarrassment again. I could hear Jin chuckled before my face being lifted up as he tilted up my chin gently before he spoke up.

“Yah, you look ugly when you’re crying like this.”

“….”

Jin was mildly disappointed when I wasn’t responding to his jokes but he manages to maintain his smile. She looks completely wrecked, and Jin doesn’t like it, even one bit.

“Let’s go. It’s getting late.” He says while reaching his hand on my cheeks and wiping away the streak of tears while flashing me a soft smile.

I don’t know what to say as I’m still loss at words, and just following Jin who already held my hands tightly without saying anything.

Jin walks with me and unknowingly he leads the way to the café near the school to makes me calmed down. Luckily there were only a few people in there, so they won’t see how funny I looked right now. I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or grateful that Jin willingly accompanying me even thought I look like a freaking mess on that moment.

On the other hand, Jin keeps glancing at you in every second he could with the corner of his eyes. You falls into terrible silence and wouldn’t even say a word to him after he dragged you away from hearing Jungkook’s confession to Yerim.

To be honest, he was hurt. Truly hurt.

His heart ached so much to see you suffered. With the look on your face when you saw Jungkook kissed Yerim, he knows almost immediately you do have feelings for the younger, it’s just the younger was too stupid to realize it. He thought he had no chance as he strongly believes that Jungkook would have feelings for her to when he saw Jungkook kissing you that night.

*Then, why did he kiss you at the night BTS staying at his house?* He didn’t even know Jungkook was such an for playing with someone who has a crush on him.

Damn you Jungkook. Jin finds himself clenching his fist unknowingly.

He wouldn’t mind to go back in the class room and suddenly barged inside just to throw a punch to the maknae if you asked him too, but he refrained himself to do so. When he saw the tears that threaten to fall on your face for any moments now, he knew he needs to comfort you first.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?”

He finally says after the silence atmosphere lasting for a freaking long time and he couldn’t handle it anymore. You stop yourself from playing with the hem of your shirt and look up to him. Jin almost noticed your puffy eyes that almost visible due to crying so much.

You let out a small smile. “What else do I need to say oppa? You already know anything just by looking at my pitiful state. I was having a huge crush to someone which I wasn’t suppose to fall in love with! I’m such a pathetic girl who can just cry whenever my heart breaks.”

Jin sighs and I can saw his eyes softened after hearing my words.

“You can always let out your feelings to me. I’ll always being here for you.” He says, and I shook my head which makes his face changed a bit.

“No, oppa. You already did so much for me all this time and I don’t want to be such a burden to you. I think I could get over this feeling sooner or later.”

“Are you sure? You’re going to be okay to confront Jungkook from now on?”

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.”

“You can stay at Tae’s house for a while—“

“NO! DON’T TELL THEM ANTHING PLEASE!” I begged and Jin was able to resist your pleading look to him.

“Everyone will know about Jungkook’s new relationship later.” He could see your body tense when he mentioning that, “That includes BTS too. I could stand to calmed myself in front of Jungkook but I couldn’t do anything if they eventually getting mad at him, especially V.”

My eyes widened in horror. He’s right. V was absolutely will had a fight will Jungkook later and everyone will know I had an unreq

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter