My Official Rival, Jung Yerim

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look at that girl. I heard that she’s the smartest students in our school. Teachers always praise her since she always first place in exam.”

“She’s really nice. She often helps me with my homework.”

“She’s average looking, but she really is a good girl.”

 I’m always being labeled as a good girl by all the students in my school. I’m just a plain girl, but I’m a well known student in my school.

Basically, I’ve been well known because of my ranking as the top students for the entire school. I’m always being praised by the teachers and the students. I know they were just lying as I know the reason why.

I just know.

I have been alone since I was six years old when both of my parents died and I was raised by my uncle’s family. Now, I’m currently living alone in my cheap apartment as I feel I was a burden for them. I need to have a part time job to earn all my school expenses.

Yes. Basically I’m just a smart, and a poor girl.

The students was just using me to get all their homework done (especially the kingka and queenka) and some of them would asking me to give them answers in the final exam. I also know that the teachers are just giving me a pity look as I’m just a girl without parents.

But I’m okay with it. I loved the way they giving some attention to me, even though it only just a bit. Unfortunately, my peaceful and my quiet world as a wallflower had being ruined.

By Jung Yerim, one of the famous queenka in the school.

 

 

“Hey Han ~~~~.”

I turned around and saw Jung Yerim, along with her gang. She’s the queenka who had almost all boys in school falls in love with her. She’s truly beautiful with his long and wavy hair and the hazel coloured eyes that will melt every boy she met, if only she doesn’t have a proud and arrogant attitude.

Yeah, she’s the badass queenka who always looking down at people and always being disrespectful to the teachers.

Me and her is the complete opposite.

“Y..yes?” I stuttered as I slowly walking towards her direction, fully unnoticed her evil smirk as she signaling me to come closer to her. This is my first time she called me as she always ignoring me before like I don’t exist, whish is really grateful for me.

I sensed something is not good gonna happen.

“I was going to skip my class. You were in charge of taking my notes. Arasseo?” She practically poked my for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter