Secrets Hidden in Between

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin doesn’t know why, but in the end he ended up being in front of V’s house.

“Yeah, yeah who the heck—hyung?”

Jin raised his brow in amusement while he was greeted by the sight of a damp Taehyung as soon as he opened the door, and the younger look slightly shocked by the elder’s visit. He’s only wearing his tank top and boxer, while towel was basically on his head, probably in the middle of drying his hair.

This boy probably just took a shower and too lazy to at least.. you know, being decent.

Phew. Good thing she doesn’t here to see this.

Jin was mildly relieved when you actually rejecting his idea of staying at V’s house.

“I-um, my family were having a family trip so I was alone and able to dress freely—“ The younger just about to explain about his scandalous state when Jin shamelessly steps inside and walks to the living room. Taehyung groans in annoyance but he ended up following Jin towards the living room.

“No need to explain, Tae. Even if your family was here you’re be dressing like this anyway.”

“Hyung, you know you’re now practically insulting me inside my own house? And who actually allows you to come inside?” Taehyung glared at the elder who now ease himself on the couch. “You reminding me of Jungkook—“

“Don’t say that brat’s name. That little shi—“

“Whoa, hyung you’re actually cursing Jungkook right now! Omo the nice Jin hyung has disappeared!” Taehyung totally forgot about his argument with Jin earlier and squeaking in horror dramatically.

Jin flashed a death glare to Taehyung. Really, sometimes he just wants to whack the younger’s head if the boy wasn’t his favorite dongsaeng.

“Oh! By the way, why are you coming here for? You weren’t coming here just to make me listen to your displeasure to Jungkook, right?”

Jin glanced to the younger which was still busy drying his hair with the towel earlier. He sighed by the view and was thinking on his mind about how foolish the younger when he could just using his sister’s hair dryer to make the job more easy.

Forget about it. Let this weird alien do as he pleased, as this matter wasn’t the reason he came here to meet V.

He intended to let you were the one who should tell V about Jungkook, but this time he thinks he was the one who should do so, at least he was here to prevent the younger from barging out to finishing the maknae’s life.

He still doesn’t sure about it, but he needs to tell V right now.

“I wasn’t going to tell you about this, but I had no choice. She needs you the most for now.”

V blinked his eyes and he stopped at his track, and now he was staring at Jin with a puzzled look.

“~~~~~-ah?” V’s eyes darkened in an instant. “Did Jungkook still ignoring her again? I’ve tried to not punching him for that—“

“Jungkook was confessing to Yerim, and being the impatient kid as he is, he kissed Yerim in the empty classroom.” Jin paused as V tried to process the fact on his mind before he decided to speak up.

“..she saw it.”

Then V snapped. He curled his hand into a fist. “THAT DAMNED KID…!!” He snarled when Jin quickly locked both of his hand from behind, makes the younger aggressively struggling to releasing himself.

“Hyung what are you—“

“You’ll make it worsen if you go to his house. She already crying her heart out on me before..” Jin could feel V’s strength weaken when he mentioning your state, “And there’s nothing we could do right now. Jungkook doesn’t love her back, we already knows he likes Yerim from the start.”

V slowly releasing himself from Jin’s grip, and this time the elder just let him go.

“Of course I know that, hyung. She’s my best friend, and I can’t do anything to prevent her from falling hard for Jungkook.” He settles himself from the couch, completely ignoring the elder’s intent gaze to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter