Why?

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the lunch time arrives, and I let out a sighs of relief. There is no use to wasting two hours of lecture when I was spacing out about particular someone.

Who else, rather than Jeon Jerk Jungkook.

Since that day, Jungkook frequently going out and always come home late at night, when it's supposed to be the time I already sleeping. Seems like he purposely going outside to avoid himself to being around me, on the same house as me. I admit my heart burnt in pain when he continuing to do that like I was sort kind of disease, and I was too afraid to confronting him once again.

The last one was terribly painful for me, but in the end my patience already reaching its limits.

I want to talk to him even though he says hurtful things to me, having a small conversation even though he isn’t talk much and I was the one do did all the talking. Is it too much too ask?

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Jungkook.”

He look up and finding me already in front of the door, waiting for him. He shrugged and huffed in annoyance as he saw me shivering in cold, only wearing my thin pajamas on a cold night.

“Why are you here? You idiot.” He was about to walk inside when I blocked the doorway with both of my hands, and I found him looking at me with an icy stare.

“Let me in.You're blocking my way.”

“No. I want to know. Why are you avoiding me?” I spoke out, sounded so desperate and hurt.

“Get off.” His voice was so low and threatening, but I shook my head stubbornly. “Is it about the kiss? I already forget it if you—“

I wasn’t able to finish when he slammed his hand to the wall, makes me trapped between him. His eyes darkened as he lean closer, and I could feel my knees weaken. His face just few inches from me as if he was about to kiss me, before his body tensed up by the close gap and he backed away immediately.

“Consider it never happen between us. It was the most regretful thing I’ve ever done. Don’t talk to me again and just leave me alone.”

His words shattered my heart. With the last painful words, he leaves me alone in front of his house in a dumbfounded state.

Unknowingly, tears starts to roll down on my cheeks.

Jeon Jungkook hates me, again.

-FLASHBACK END-

 

 

 

“Yah, ~~~~~-ah!”

My mind was wandering around at the painful memories once again that I didn’t able to notice V was waiting outside my classroom and called me. I found the girls starts surrounding something and blocking my only path to walk out but I walk off, ignoring it anyway.

V frowned in irritation when I don’t even realize his presence and just leaving him behind. He dashes out from the group of girls, took my wrist and dragged me, makes me yelp in surprise.

“Yah V! You scared me! Why would you—“

“You were the one who was spazzing around without answering my desperate call behind you. I was stuck between those scary fangirl and call you, and you’re blaming me?" He scoffed.

"Sorry, I wasn't listening." I apologized with a cheeky grin. He couldn't help to smile back at my giddyness.

"Let’s go, I’m already hungry!”

 His attempt to looking all angry towards you failed immediately when his cheerful face took over him in a second. He can’t get mad at people for long, and you are his only female best friend, and that makes his anger completely washed away.

“But why are you waiting for me? We can meet at the table as usual.”

“I want to talk to you alone, but the girls didn’t let me do so, I got no other choice but to talk to you on our table.” He grinned widely, and I can only tilt my head, puzzled.

What he wants to talk about? Well, I’ll find out later anyway.

 

 

 

 

“Yah, what happen to you two? I thought you’re becoming closer.” V took a chance when all the boys doing their own stuff, before whispering to you. He scanned Jungkook who’s now immersed in his phone like there’s no tomorrow. By his new prediction, the younger will have a little talk with them,

 Except you.

He doesn’t have to hide his curiosity

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter