Fairytale or Fate?

I Want To Be Jeon Jungkook's Good Girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was silence for a while. I avert my gaze somewhere, uncomfortable with their judging stare.

What should I say? I was practically struggling inside my head.

“Why are you coming at this time, hyung?” Jungkook asked like it was a normal thing to ask in the world. Namjoon raised his brow in amusement seeing Jungkook’s normal expression. Even I was surprised to see that he didn’t even budge with BTS surprise visit.

“Seem like you two had so many secrets that we don’t know.” Suga smirked while Jimin and Jhope already giggling amongst them.

“Oh my, don’t tell me!” Jhope rounded his eyes dramatically. “You guys already married and hide it from the whole school! You didn’t even tell us—OWW!!” Jhope and Jimin groan in pain as Jin smack their head with his own hand.

“Don’t be ridiculous! They’re too young to get married.” Jin said almost defensively and all of them didn’t notice a hint of anger and jealousy on his voice.

“What are you guys implying about? We don’t, of course.” Jungkook rolled his eyes to the overly excited hyung in front of him.

“Great! Now tell us everything from the start!” Jimin claimed and shamelessly stepped inside.

“Hey don’t—aish, this is so bothersome.” Jungkook snarled as the rest of BTS already make themselves at home and practically made their way to the living room.

I glared at V, the one who’s still standing in front of the door. Luckily Jungkook already come inside, to preventing his hyungs from doing anything that may cause Mrs. Jeon to kill him tomorrow. V sighed. He knows he needs to explain what actually happen by BTS’s freaking visit.

“So, you owe me one explaination, Kim Taehyung.” I purposely say his name with a piercing glare. He shriek in fear when he noticing your angry face.

“I swear I don’t know anything! The rest just call me to come into Jungkook’s by themself! I did convince them to not coming, but in the end Jimin just dragged me here! Trust me!” He explained the detail with a panicked voice.

“But you can at least call me to tell me about it so I might able to hide!”

V froze and blinked. “Ah, that’ll be a good idea. I forgot.”

I sighed. There goes alien V. “Okay, I trust you. They're already found out so there was no reason for me to stay mad at you.”

V’s eyes sparkled with joy. “So, aren’t you going to explain to them now?”

“Ah, right.”

My eyes widened in realization. I quickly dragged V inside as well and stormed to the living room, only to found they are waiting for both of us.

“Little ‘talk’, perhaps?” Jungkook’s eyeing the way your hands interwined with V, and I quickly let go of V’s hand with a flushing face.  V leisurely took a seat besides Jin who’s still eyeing him, still curious about the close relationship between V and you.

“Okay, I admit that I stayed at Jungkook’s house for a week now.”

“I knew it! Didn’t I tell you that my investigation is worth it!” Jimin proudly nudge Jin’s arm, and the elder hissed at him in return. I blinked in confusion.

“What investigation?”

“I secretly follow you after school. And BAM! You’re walking alone at first but suddenly I found you and Jungkook were walking together, even coming inside the same house!” Jimin proclaimed, and I find my cheeks reddened even more.

“Then Jimin call me and tell me what he saw. And that’s how I realize V actually knows something when he aggressively convincing me to not come at Jungkook’s house.” Rapmon smirked at V.

V pouted and awkwardly rubbing his neck. *Jimin can be a fool sometimes but he actually such a sly boy.* He glance at the proud looking Jimin, and take a note to himself to give the boy a lessons later.

“Is something happen to you that makes you staying at Jungkook’s house?” Jin said with a concerned voice.

I take a look at Jungkook who at that time staring at me also, and sighed.

“I’ll tell you guys, but please don’t tell anyone.”

“Sure, anything for our female member.”

 

 

 

 

“We’re sorry for you. Glad that Jungkook’s mom was so kind to let you stay here.” Rapmon spoke after I let out my problem to them. The rest stay silence after hearing my problem, and finding that you actually had a hard time by yourself and that upset them more.

“I could imagine what will be Jungkook’s reaction when he heard you’re staying.” Jhope eyeing the maknae, and Jungkook stare back with a dark glare.

“Shut up, hyung.”

“Tch. Brat.”

“There’s nothing wrong with Jungkook and me. We’re currently becoming friends, right?” My eyes shyly drifted to him. Jungkook just avoiding any eye contact with me, probably embarrassed with his hyungs reaction. “Yeah.”

“Ooh, our Jungkookie becoming such a warm hearted boy recently~” Jimin coos.

“Shut up, hyung. Now would you guys leave? We don’t take our dinner yet.” Jungkook claimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter