Love You More

The Identity I Never Knew

 

                "Hey!" the girl with long wavy locks greeted. The handsome guy who was waiting for her stood up.

                "Thank you for accepting my invitation. Let's take a seat" he gestured for her to seat down on the seat opposite him and he obliged.

                They're seating in an exclusive restaurant for the elites only. One of the first class restaurants that Leeteuk's parents own.

                The waiter came and asked them for their orders. The man took the menu. "What do you want?"

                "Anything is fine" she answered.

                "2 steaks please" he handed the menu to the waiter and he walks away.

                "So" she started "Why did you ask me to come?"

                He drank some water and placed the glass gently down before speaking. "You like Eunhyuk right?" she flinched. He smirked "I like Donghae. I want her to be mine. But that guy is always in my way. I hate to say this but I need your help for me to have my princess in return, you'd be with Eunhyuk"

                Of course she would like to help. She would be willing too. If not for the fact that she's already engage that is. She sighed. He looked at her, expecting an approval. "I'm sorry Siwon. I no longer want him in my life" she lied. She doesn't want to ruin a relationship, heck; she was supposed to be Donghae's half-sister. She still feels guilty by what she did to her.

                His eyebrow creased and his hands closed into fists. He didn't like what he heard. "I know you're lying. You love Eunhyuk and I can still see that affection from you. Help me out"

                She sighed. This guy is powerful. He's got the look that would kill anyone who would dare stand in his way. "Fine. I'll try to research about Eunhyuk and give you the details later" He smirked. He was about to speak up but the waiter suddenly came with their food. "I lost my appetite. I'm going home" she took some bills from her wallet and slammed it on the table before leaving the gaping Siwon behind.

                A few days have passed since Gyuri saw Siwon. The last time they saw each other was when she gave the details about Eunhyuk and what not. She sensed something dangerous is gonna happen so she decided to tell Donghae about it. But the question is how?

                "Hey mom! Where are you going?" Gyuri asked as she saw her mom all dressed up.

                "I'm gonna meet your sister tomorrow. It's her birthday and I want to buy her something." her head snapped up and an idea popped in her mind.

                "Can I come with you tomorrow? I wanna talk to her about something" 'this is my only chance to talk to her. Please God! I know I did something bad to her but please let me talk to her before it's too late!'

                Gyuri's mom eyed her suspiciously but agreed nonetheless. She smiled genuinely at her mother.

                Meanwhile, Donghae and Eunhyuk were heading towards the green house. "Hey Donghae"

                "Yes?"

                "Do I really look like a monkey?" she stopped on her track before stifling a laugh. "Hey! Don't laugh! I'm serious here!"

                Donghae stopped laughing and stared at him for a moment with a smile plastered on her face. "Yes, you do look like a monkey" Eunhyuk frowned but smiled when she continued, "But a handsome monkey" she cupped his face, and then whispered "you're my monkey". Eunhyuk widened his eyes. His jaw dropped. Donghae backed away and walked towards the other side, blush evident on her face.

                'Was that a dream? An illusion, maybe? Tell me, I'm not dreaming!' he pinched his face and smiled widely before running after Donghae.

                He hugged her from behind and leaned closer to her ear. "I love you Lee Donghae" he whispered.

                For Donghae and Eunhyuk, it felt as if the time stopped. They were standing just outside the greenhouse for what seemed like hours (10 minutes tops! >.<) before Eunhyuk turned her around and cupped her face. "I really, really love you Donghae. I hope you feel the same way about me"

                She didn't speak. Instead she smiled angelically at the guy who just confessed his love for her before leaning in closer till their lips touched ever so lightly. She pulled away almost instantly but Eunhyuk pulled her again for another kiss. It wasn't a passionate kiss, but a gentle one, an innocent one. A wind blew past them and they knew that it was time to pull away. They smiled at each other then went inside the greenhouse, hands intertwined.

                Someone witnessed everything. He was eavesdropping at the couple and was madly furious when Donghae accepted Eunhyuk's confession. "Donghae is mine! I'll make you back away you fool!" He punched the wall before storming to the greenhouse.

                Surprisingly, the couple forgot to lock it. Oblivious that there was an intruder inside, the couple was happily tending the flowers that Donghae was taking care of. The intruder faked a cough and they both turned around to see who it was. Eunhyuk frowned while Donghae's jaw dropped.

                "Siwon? How did you get in here?" Donghae asked as she stood up, followed by Eunhyuk who was grappling the spade as if his life depended on it.

                "Nothing really. I just want to say good morning to Hyukjae here" Eunhyuk's eyes widened as Siwon smirked.

                Donghae raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Hyukjae? Don't you mean Eunhyuk? That's your real name right?" she glanced at Eunhyuk.

                He stared at her, gaping. "W-what d-do you mean?" he stammered.

                "Oh! I must've switched it huh? I'm so stupid" she lightly hit her head "Your real name is Hyukjae and Eunhyuk is your pet name. Did I get it right now?" she grinned at the man beside her. He nodded dumbly.

                "What the hell?! You knew all along that he's hiding his identity and yet you're not angry at him?" Siwon shouted.

                Donghae tilted her head. "Why should I be angry when he wanted to make a new persona and not be bragged as "the nerd who wanted to be cool" or something like that? I forgot how Sungmin said it but it was really funny" she laughed at herself.

                "This is stupid! You should've fallen in love with me, not to this stupid nerd! I'm handsome, a model and has a god-like body! This..." he pointed dangerously at Eunhyuk "wimp is nowhere near my god-like features and ability"

                'Wow! This guy really knows how to brag! Amazing' Donghae and Eunhyuk thought simultaneously.

                "You know, the answer is pretty simple Mr. Choi" Siwon turned around while Eunhyuk and Donghae peeked to see who interrupted their conversation. It was Yesung with Ryeowook beside him.

                "Hey, Ryeowook! I'm hungry!" Donghae said giddily.

                "Ok! I'll bake some pastries. Would you like some rose petal tea with it?" she put on her apron and started preparing the ingredients.

                "That would be lovely" Eunhyuk said. He continued tending the roses as if Siwon never existed.

                "As I was saying before they talked about food, you know the answer yourself" Yesung walked past Siwon and sat down on the couch.

                "What are you talking about?" Siwon hissed.

                "Fishy likes Hyukjae~!" Sungmin sang as she pranced towards the couch.

                "And Hyukjae hyung loves Donghae" Kyuhyun followed Sungmin.

                "How did she found out about his identity?" Siwon asked.

                "Yeah, I wanna know too" Eunhyuk said.

                "My fishy here is an amazing programmer/hacker. Better than that lazy-assed wolf over there" Heechul strutted and sat in the swing. The statement earned a “Hey” from Kyuhyun.

                "What are you doing here by the way? Isn't this place off limits from other students?" Hankyung asked as he stood beside Siwon. The latter clenched his fist before storming out the room. "What's wrong with him?" Hankyung asked.

                "He can't believe that the monkey has already caught the fish" Yesung said lazily. Donghae and Eunhyuk blushed at the statement.

                "Is it just me or is there really a piano in front of me?" Heechul blabbered. Everyone turned their heads at the piano peacefully placed on the side of the greenhouse.

                Donghae stood up and touched the piano "It's real! How did it end up here? I don't remember seeing it here yesterday though" she clarified.

                "I had it place there yesterday night. Wookie wants to play the piano all the time and she said she wants to learn more. Since she's always with me, she might as well play here in the greenhouse" Yesung said as he flips through a magazine about turtles.

                Heechul's jaw dropped while the others just stared at him. Ryeowook was oblivious about what Yesung just said because she was busy preparing the pastries.

                "That was the longest line you ever said hyung. Are you sick perhaps?" Kyuhyun inquired.

                Sungmin stood up and placed a hand on his forehead then shook her head, "Nope. He's completely normal"

                "Is it the end of the world then?" Donghae asked.

                "What in the world are you guys talking about? I'm-"

                "Let's eat!" Wookie yelled and placed the food on the coffee table. Donghae was about to grab one when Ryeowook slapped her hand. "Wash your hands first! It's dirty" Donghae pouted then obliged.

                Yesung laughed heartily before grabbing a piece of pastry. "These are good Wookie! Mind if you play a song for us?"

                "I'll only allow her to play the piano if you'll sing for us" Heechul guarded the piano. Yesung sighed before nodding.

                Outside the green house, a flaring Siwon was still clenching his fist. "I'll get you for this Eunhyuk! Donghae is mine! Only mine!"

                Later that day, Donghae and Eunhyuk were walking side by side, hands intertwined. "Your birthday is tomorrow right?" he asked. She nodded in response. "Where do you want to go?"

                Donghae jumped happily. "Aquarium!!" They crossed the street, oblivious of the car approaching them in a fast speed. Eunhyuk noticed the car approaching them when it was about 25 meters away from them.

                "Donghae look out!" he pushed Donghae to the sidewalk. Donghae screamed as Eunhyuk was hit by the car. She rushed to Eunhyuk's side and fished out her phone to dial a number. She was shaking violently and she accidentally hit the speed dial for Yesung's number.

                "Hyukjae, please! Please bear with me! Help is gonna arrive soon you hear me? Hyukjae god damn it! Don't you dare close those eyes!!" She sobbed uncontrollably as she held Eunhyuk in her arms. She forgot about her phone and kept the bleeding man in her arms.

                Eunhyuk raised his hand and caressed her cheek. "I love you Donghae" he breathed. "I'm sorry I lied to you" he smiled a painful one.

                "I love you too. Don't leave me please? Do you hear me Hyukjae? I love you so much!" she held his hand tightly. Keeping his eyes open was already hard for the man. Soon, sirens were heard and people swarmed around them. Heechul arrived almost immediately at the scene and kept Donghae in place as she thrashed around when the medics took Eunhyuk to the ambulance. "Hyukjae!!!" she screamed.

                They're now in the hospital, just outside the operation room, waiting for the doctor to come out. They've been waiting for an hour now. Donghae kept pacing back and forth while the others kept their heads down, not uttering a word.

                "Donghae! Donghae, what happened? I received a call from Heechul saying you’re in the hospital. Are you alright dear?" Donghae's mom asked when she reached Donghae. The latter cried and hugged her mom.

                "Mom, Hyukjae... He's..." she cried.

                "Shh... You have to be strong for him dear. He needs you to believe in him. Have faith that he'll get through this" she cooed.

                "But it's my fault! I should've..." she trailed off, not knowing what to say.

                "Don't blame yourself. It was an accident"

                "It wasn't an accident" Everyone's head snapped up and looked at the owner of the voice. It was Gyuri.

                Heechul grabbed her by the collar "What do you know about this ? Haven't you done enough damage?"

                Hankyung pried her hands away from the girl "Let her speak Chul. Let's hear what she has to say" Heechul scoffed and returned to her seat, crossing her arms on her chest.

                Gyuri sighed and bowed at Hankyung. He patted her shoulder and sat down next to Heechul. "Talk" Sungmin threatened.

                "I wanted to warn Donghae about this person but I guess I was too late. He wants Donghae for himself. He's obsessed. We met one time in a restaurant and he wants me to take Eunhyuk from Donghae but I refused" she gulped, tears forming in her eyes "He looks really scary so I offered that I would try and search more information about Eunhyuk"

                "You gave him the information?" Kyuhyun asked. She nodded in response. "What information?"

                "Nothing deadly, really. The only thing that Siwon might use against him is the fact that Eunhyuk lied about his identity and that's it" she answered.

                There was a pregnant pause. Leeteuk broke the silence first "You said you wanted to warn Donghae about this guy. Why is that?"

                "I got this feeling that he might do something bad if he couldn't get his hands on my sister. I wanted to tell her about it sooner but I couldn't think of a way to do so. Ever since the incident, I was ashamed of myself. But I really did try to tell you about it. I'm sorry Donghae" she cried.

                Donghae approached her and enveloped her into a hug. "It's alright. You did well"

                Suddenly, they felt goose bumps all over their body. They looked around and saw Yesung texting.

                "Hannie! Let's exchange seats!" Heechul begged. She was seating beside Yesung making her scared than ever before.

                "I need to go somewhere. Kyuhyun, Hankyung and Sungmin, follow me. The rest stay here and wait for the doctors to come out" Yesung ordered.

                "Where are you going?" Heechul asked frantically. 'This doesn't sound good' she thought.

                He stared at her before crackling his knuckles then walked away.

                "You 3 have to promise me that you'll stop him, you hear me? I really think I should go! What if something bad happens to him? Oh my God!" Heechul was frantic. She's very nervous about her cousin's plan. A pat on the shoulder snapped her out of her reverie.

                "Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be fine. He wouldn't do something drastic. Let's just wait here ok?" Ryeowook smiled at her, and she was convinced almost immediately. The trio left in a hurry to catch Yesung.

                Two hours later, Hankyung called Heechul telling them that Siwon was now caught. He also mentioned that Yesung didn't do anything drastic and everything's under control and that she's got nothing to worry about. Heechul sighed in relief.

                Another hour later, the doctor came out of the door and the girl's and Kangin swarmed around him. The other's returned just in time to hear the doctor's word.

                "How is he?" Donghae asked. The doctor's face was expressionless before patting Donghae on the shoulder. Donghae cried more. "NO!!" she screamed. "YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!! HYUKJAE, he-" then she fainted.

                "DONGHAE!"

 

A/N: I have a new fanfic! Please anticipate it!! Click here

And yes, one more chapter and this story is done. Thank you my readers! I love you so much that i updated rather early. hahaha ^^