Playboy's Change of Heart

The Identity I Never Knew

                        2 weeks passed since the poisoning happened and everything went back to normal except for the closeness that Eunhyuk and Donghae now shared. Siwon always tried to intervene but the Stars members tried to drag him away. He wasn't exceptionally happy about this. 'I'll have you soon enough my princess. Just you wait and see. That good-for-nothing wimp will be out of sight" he thought to himself.

                "Good morning everyone! Today is a nice day isn't it? Ahh~" Heechul sat down gracefully on one of the empty chairs in Donghae's classroom. Everyone eyed her carefully with confusion visible on their faces.

                Donghae was the first one to ask, "Are you alright? Are you feverish or something? Or maybe some aliens brain-washed you! Aigoo~" she hugged Heechul tightly. The others laughed at her innocence while Heechul tried to free herself from the tight hug.

                "Yah are you trying to suffocate me or something? You stupid fish! Aliens don't exist!!!" she tried to compose herself.

                Donghae was utterly surprised by the sudden revelation. "Who said they don't exist? They do! Aigoo~ they really did brain wash you! I want my Rella back!" She tried to hug Heechul again but she ran towards Hankyung and made him her shield.

                "Protect me from that crazy fish Hankyung! Hey monkey, keep her away from me!" Heechul screamed which earned her chuckles from the china man. "This is not funny Hankyung! It's a matter of life and death!"

                "You don't want me anymore Rella?" Tears formed on Donghae's eyes and Eunhyuk hugged her while chuckling silently at how childish she is. Heechul just rolled her eyes.

                Kyuhyun placed down his PSP and yawned before joining in on the conversation. "What's with the commotion here?"

                Yesung strode in and sat down in Kyuhyun's desk. "It is official" Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow at him while the others looked at him in confusion except for Heechul. "Donghae and Eunhyuk are now Stars members"

                Everyone who heard him gasped and of course the news spread faster than a wildfire. "Yay!!! We can hang out more often now!" Sungmin jumped up and down while Donghae's mouth hanged open. Eunhyuk, on the other hand, ran a hand on his hair in frustration.

                "What's wrong hyung? Kyuhyun asked.

                "I'm already receiving a lot of attention but being a Stars member would be too much! I hate being popular" Eunhyuk sighed.

                "Hey! Can we make the pond our second base? I mean, I haven't been paying attention to my flowers recently and I guess the pond is a little dirty now. Please? Please Rella?" Donghae pleaded.

                "That's not for me to decide Fishy. But I can talk to the Head if you want to" Heechul patted her head while Donghae hugged her lovingly.

                "Thank you Rella! You are so nice to me! I love you!" Donghae declared. Hankyung raised an eyebrow while Eunhyuk glared at Heechul.

                Sungmin chuckled at their reactions. "You guys are seriously jealous of sibling love? You're pathetic" Hankyung and Eunhyuk coughed awkwardly as the girls eyed them in confusion.

                "It's been approved already! They're starting the construction of a greenhouse there. Hooray for me!" Yesung threw his fist up triumphantly.

                Donghae jumped up and down and then hugged Yesung and muttered endless 'Thank you's' to him before pulling away. Eunhyuk send death glares to Yesung while the latter just laughed.

                "What's the commotion here?" Leeteuk asked.

                "Oh, nothing. We just got ourselves some new Stars members" Heechul replied nonchalantly.

                "It was revealed? When? I'm so happy for the both of you!" She hugged the two. "Donghae dear, I want to see more white roses ok? I heard they're building a greenhouse" she continued after she pulled away.

                "Wow! They're so generous. I wonder why they just thought of making that now" Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

                "Nobody suggested it before, Kyuhyun. Plus, you'd rather be inside that big room and play all day than be here in a classroom. Speaking of which, aren't we supposed to be in our own rooms now?" Kangin ranted. Their gazes landed on the teacher standing awkwardly in front. The members who weren't in that class bowed and apologized for disturbing the class; they bid goodbye to the others.

                "You know teach, you should've coughed or something to gain our attention. You have the authority in this classroom not them" Kyuhyun said as he placed down his PSP.

                The teacher fidgeted for a moment "I-I don't want to lo-lose this job"

                "You won't. Now, the authority? You have to be tough to discipline these hard headed, spoiled rich kids" Everyone reacted. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun chuckled. "Get your act together ma'am because we'll back you up" Sungmin said reassuringly before glaring at her classmates. "And if I heard that teach is being bullied, you'll never see daylight again. Do you understand?" she threatened. Everyone gulped.

                The teacher nodded in approval. "Let's start with the lessons then" she announced in a rather threatening voice that made the students shiver.

~LEE RESIDENCE~

                "So, how are you and Heechul?" Sungmin asked as she drank her milk.

                Hankyung sighed. "Not that much progress but we're getting there" he poured himself a glass of water and sat opposite of Sungmin.

                "Want my help?" she offered.

                He shook his head. "Nah. I want her to realize herself how much I love her. I just wish she realize it soon enough though. People say I’m a very patient man but there's a limit to everything"

                "Why don't you give it your all? I mean, like what Kyuhyun did to me? He told me he wasn't sure how I'd reacted. He told me it was a risk worth taking" she consulted.

                He thought hard for a moment before smiling "You're good with decorations right?" Sungmin nodded not really sure why he asked though. "I have a plan. Let's throw ourselves a private party once the green house is done"

                "I can already see where this is going. Let's speed up the construction then" she fished out her phone and called Kyuhyun. After three rings, Kyuhyun answered.

                "Kyu, I need the greenhouse done in 3 days’ time"

                'That's impossible Min. We're talking about a structure here. It has to be strong and sturdy to withstand calamities'

                "How about a week?" she asked.

                'I'll ask' there was silence for a moment '2 weeks and that’s final. But it'll be more expensive'

                Sungmin scoffed "As if money is ever a problem to us"

                'Why the rush anyway?' Kyuhyun asked.

                "My brother needs the place immediately. Inform the others except for Heechul and Donghae" she said giddily.

                'I can already see what this is about. I'll hang up now then Min. I love you!'

                "I love you too Kyu!" she hung up and smiled at her brother. "You have 2 weeks to plan everything carefully, you got that? Don't mess this up" she pondered for a moment while Hankyung kept drinking in silence. "Geng" he looked up "Are you sure she's the one? You're a playboy. Heechul's my friend and I don't want her to get hurt because of..." she trailed off.

                "Min, do you even think that I will waste my time on some girl if I don't really love her? I'm not that low" he calmly said. Hankyung was hurt because his sister doubted her. He understands the care she has for Heechul but no one can deny the fact that she choose her than him. He was contemplating on his own thoughts that he didn't notice her approaching.

                He was surprised when he felt arms around him. "I'm sorry. I'm just worried about the outcome. But please remember that whatever you're decision about this; I'll be supporting you one hundred percent. You got that?" He smiled and kissed her cheek.

                "Thank you for always being there for me. I don't know what would've happened to me if your parents never adopted me" he turned around and hugged Sungmin gently.

                She chuckled "You know that handling our parents business is the best way to repay them. They trust you so don't break that trust" He nodded. "Let's sleep. It's getting late"

                "Let's sleep together just like the old days please? I kind of miss it" Hankyung pleaded.

                "Ok, let's sleep on the master's bedroom then. Almost 5 people can sleep there since it's too big" he nodded again and pulled Sungmin towards the bedroom and they slept side by side.

~2 WEEKS LATER~

                "Rella!!! Help me! I'm trapped here in the greenhouse" Donghae panicked while clutching her phone.

                "What?! What are you doing there? It's already 8 PM for crying out loud!" Heechul answered as she grabbed her jacket and some keys.

                "I-I d-don't know. I was tending the flowers when suddenly the lights were out and the door was locked" she starts to cry.

                "I'll be there in 10 minutes ok? Wait for me" Heechul started her car and speed out towards the school. She ran all the way towards the dark greenhouse and opened it. (Every member has a copy of the key)

                "Donghae" she called. "Donghae! I'm here now! Where in the world are you Fishy?" she called again. Suddenly, a spot light opened directed to a beautifully decorated table in front of her. Music played and one by one, lights were . Everything was plain beautiful and simply romantic. A cough behind her made her snap from her reverie. She turned around and saw Hankyung and Yesung wearing tuxedo.

                Hankyung offered his hand while Heechul gladly took it. Yesung stood in front of the microphone and started singing along the music.

                Heechul placed her hands on the china man's broad shoulder while the latter placed his on her waist. "What's with this get up?" she asked curiously.

                "I'm trying to be romantic here. This is not something I do often you know" Hankyung smiled genuinely.

                She raised an eyebrow "What are you trying to impose?"

                Hankyung signaled Yesung to stop. He silently left the room while Hankyung led Heechul to the table. He opened his mouth but closed it again. She stared in his eyes, trying to figure out what's going on in his head. He sighed. "Why is this so damn hard?" he yelled in frustration.

                "What are you talking about? What's hard?" she asked worriedly.

                He held her hand and stared intently at her eyes. "Kim Heechul, did you know that you are very beautiful?"

                "Of course I do" Hankyung smiled again at Heechul’s narcissism.

                "And did you know that I love you?" he asked again. Heechul opened to respond.

                "Yes I- Wait, what?!" she asked in disbelief.

                He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand and smiled again. "I said I love you"

                "But I'm a vain, selfish diva! What could you possibly love about me?!" she ranted, blushing.

~FLASHBACK~

                "I l-like you Kibum" a 12 year old Heechul confessed.

                "I don't like you! You're a vain, selfish diva! There's nothing to possibly like about you!" Kibum walked away and left a crying Heechul.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

                Hankyung held her hand again and kissed it. "1. You care so much about the people you value; that would be Yesung, Donghae, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun and their respective couples" he kissed her hand again "2. You don't lie. You say what's on your mind and you're never afraid to express yourself" he kissed her hand for the last time and stared lovingly into her eyes "lastly, you're my vain, selfish diva. I like everything about you. May it be your strengths or your weaknesses. I love you Kim Heechul" he kissed her forehead.

                Heechul cried at the sudden confession. She knew that Hankyung liked her but not to this extent. She feels so lucky to be loved.

                "Why are you crying?" he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

                "I just feel so lucky to be loved to this extent. And to have my love reciprocated" She hugged Hankyung and the latter hugged her back. "Thank you so much for loving me. I love you too!" he pulled away and they shared a gentle kiss.

~MEANWHILE~

                "Aww~! That was so sweet! I never knew my brother was this romantic!" Sungmin squealed. Her eyes never left the small monitor; they watch the event through cameras that Donghae and Kyuhyun installed in the greenhouse.

                "What do you mean about that?" Yesung inquired.

                "Well, he used to be a playboy but he changed when he met Heechul uni" she answered.

                "That's what you call true love" Leeteuk opinionated. "Kyuhyun found his as well as Kangin" The guys mentioned blushed at the statement.

                "Donghae! That was an amazing acting by the way! It was really believable!" Yesung complimented. She smiled at the compliment but her eyes never left the screen.

                "I'm so happy for you Rella. How I wish someone would be too in love with me to do that too. I'm so jealous now!" Donghae squealed as she stared intently on the screen. Everyone's eyes landed on Eunhyuk making him shift on his seat uncomfortably.

                "You know, once you set eyes your on something, you better do everything within your power to catch it. If it's already in your hands, you better hold onto it tight because other people might take it away from you" Kangin said while eyeing Eunhyuk. The others nodded in approval.

                "I agree on that. But, what made you bring the topic out anyway?" Donghae asked innocently. The others shook their head at the oblivious girl in front of them. Eunhyuk chuckled.

                "I'm hungry! Let's eat and stop Hankyung hyung from eating Heechul noona's mouth" Kyuhyun said wittily as he stood up from his chair and stretched. He held Sungmin's hand and walked away. The other's followed.

A/N: Finally finished this god damn chapter!!!! harhar.. i'm not yet done with the next chapter (haven't even started with it yet) Don't know when i can update again though. T.T 

thank you @foreverkeena101!!!! i love you!! hehe..

enjoy chapter 19!

~RE-EDITED!~

i didn't notice that i double updated.. shocks..

thanks @fluffythepillow for pointing it out! ^^