Dog's Wrath

The Identity I Never Knew

 

Everyone in school knew about Kyuhyun's romantic gesture and they were really surprised about it. Seohyun was transferred to another school. Siwon, well he kept giving Donghae flowers and such that it irritated Eunhyuk to no end. Gyuri wasn't the least bit happy that Eunhyuk was hanging out more with her good-for-nothing half-sister. She's now trying to figure out a way to separate the two.
 
"Sungmin!!" Donghae cried as she reached Sungmin with Kyuhyun in their classroom.
 
"What is it Donghae? Are you alright?" Sungmin asked in a worried tone.
 
"I need your help. Follow me!" Donghae pulled the confused Sungmin. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and pulled out his PSP. The door opened and revealed Eunhyuk. Gyuri's face lit up and hugged his arm.
 
"Good morning Eunhyukie" she said trying to act cute.
 
"Disgusting" he muttered coldly before yanking his arm off the girl and sitting on his chair.
 
"Good morning hyung. Not in a good mood I presume?" Kyuhyun mocked without taking his eyes off his game console.
 
"Whatever. And don't talk to me" Eunhyuk grunted.
 
"When will you tell the truth to Donghae-noona? You know how dense she is right?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"I have no intention of doing so" Eunhyuk answered.
 
"Whatever you say hyung. Whatever you say" Kyuhyun said in an amused tone.
 
'I definitely have to find out what they're talking about' Gyuri thought 'But first, I have to find a way to separate the two'. She's been eavesdropping on the whole conversation.
 
Meanwhile, Sungmin and Donghae went inside an abandoned classroom. "What is it Donghae? I'm getting worried about you" Sungmin asked.
 
"It's about Eunhyuk..." she trailed off.
 
"What about him?" Sungmin asked in a calm tone.
 
"He... He k-k-ki-kiss-kissed me..." Sungmin eyes widened at the revelation.
 
"HE DID WHAT?! WHEN?! WHERE?!" 
 
"Hey calm down. It happened during Kyuhyun's party"
 
"And why didn't you tell me about this sooner? Gosh Donghae! I'm so happy for you!" Sungmin said as she hugged Donghae. "Why do you need my help? He just kissed you right?"
 
"Yea. But still, I'm a bit confused" she confessed.
 
"About?" Sungmin asked curiously.
 
"My feelings" she said in almost a whisper.
 
"Why is that?" she inquired.
 
"I like... Hyukjae" Sungmin choked on her own saliva and Donghae patted her back. "Are you alright?"
 
"You like Hyukjae? But he's nothing compared to Eunhyuk! In case of appearance that is" Sungmin said off-handedly. She may look like she doesn't care but deep inside she was screaming 'YOU FINALLY ADMITTED IT!!!!'
 
"I didn't like Hyukjae because of his appearance but because of his presence. He was there when I need him the most and he was exceptionally kind to me. He believed in me when nobody else did" Donghae said simply. 
 
"What about Eunhyuk? What do you feel when you're with him?" Sungmin asked.
 
"I feel... contented? I think that's how it is. I have  this same warm feeling when Eunhyuk's near me and when Hyukjae was here. I don't know, but sometimes I feel like they're one. It sound silly right?" Donghae chuckled.
 
"You guys are keeping in touch with each other? With Eunhyuk, I mean" Sungmin asked in confusion.
 
"Yea. He asked for my number when you and Kyuhyun had a fight. We don't normally talk to each other in school because he said that his fan girls might hurt me or something" Donghae revealed.
 
"You kept something really important from me! How could you?!" Sungmin pretended to be hurt. Donghae chuckled at her friend's cuteness.
 
"Well, you were kind of depressed about Kyuhyun plus, I don't want to bother you about this" Donghae said. Then the bell rang. "Let's continue this later ok?" Sungmin nodded and the two headed to their classroom.
 
"What was that about?" Kyuhyun asked as Sungmin reached her seat.
 
"Love problems" she replied pointing at the two people in front of them. Kyuhyun chuckled.
 
Weeks passed uneventful. Except for the day when it was announced that Sungmin was in fact a member of Stars as well as Kangin and Hankyung transferred to their school and became Heechul's classmate. The two hit it off almost immediately as if they're made for each other. Other than that, nothing much happened. Eunhyuk and Donghae's relationship improves over the course of time. They're now talking to each other in front of other people and it's no longer awkward. Donghae thought that nothing could be worse than this but of course she thought wrong. 
 
"Hey Donghae!" Gyuri called Donghae who was currently alone in the hallway in front of her locker one afternoon. Class were out now.
 
"Hey! What do you want?" Donghae asked as she closed her locker.
 
"Nothing. I just want to ask if you know anything about this Lee Hyukjae guy" Gyuri asked.
 
Donghae's eyes widened "Yea, he was my classmate before, why?"
 
"Oh! I thought he was your lover. My bad. Oh by the way, read this then" Gyuri handed her a folder with a strawberry milk and then left with a smirk.
 
Donghae drank the strawberry milk then read the file. Her eyes widened in shock and she ran. Sungmin called out to her but she didn't stop. Her mind was a wreck right now and there's only one place for her to go. Cemetery.
 
"What do you think's wrong with her?" Sungmin asked Kyuhyun.
 
"I have no idea. But she doesn't look good. Should we follow her?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"Stay here. I'll follow her instead" Eunhyuk suggested as he ran towards the direction Donghae headed.
 
"They are so sweet, don't you think?" Sungmin giggled. Kyuhyun nodded in agreement as he interlaced his hand to Sungmin's. "You're being sweet" she teased.
 
"Whatever, Min" Kyuhyun pecked her on the lips.
 
"Dad, what's the meaning of this?!" she asked as she shoved the paper on her father's grave.
 
"Y-you were planning on marrying me off?! Why would you want me to marry Eunhyuk?! Dad, I trusted you!" she dropped to her knees. She felt weaker. "Why would you do that dad huh? You left me all of a sudden and what do I get? An arranged marriage?!"
 
"Donghae!" She turned around and saw a figure running towards her. She felt faint and the last thing she heard was her name being called out. 
 
Eunhyuk called Kyuhyun after he brought Donghae to the nearest hospital to get her checked.
 
'What's up hyung?'
 
"Donghae's in the hospital right now"
 
'What?!' Sungmin yelled 'What's she doing there?'
 
"I have yet to find out. Can you call the others? And come here quickly" he hang up when he saw the doctor approached him.
 
"What happened to her Doctor?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"She's been poisoned. It was a lot of dosage. She could've been dead if you were a little late" the doctor said sympathetically. Eunhyuk breathed out a sigh of relief.
 
"Can I see her now?" Eunhyuk asked. The doctor simply nodded and patted him on the shoulder. He went inside and saw Donghae lying peacefully on the bed. He sat on the chair beside the bed and held her hand tightly. He stared at her for what seemed like hours until Heechul and the others came.
 
"What happened to her, Monkey?" heechul asked and grabbed Eunhyuk's collar.
 
"Heechul let go of him! He's the one who informed Kyuhyun remember?" Leeteuk said as she tried to pry Heechul's hands off of Eunhyuk's collar.
 
"Let's talk outside" Eunhyuk said calmly.
 
"What exactly happened?" Sungmin was the first one to ask.
 
"She's been poisoned" everyone gasped "And she's been depressed because of this" he handed them the pieces of paper he found on her father's grave.
 
"You were supposed to marry my fish?" Heechul mocked.
 
"I have no idea about this. I called my dad and he said he never agreed on such arrangement. This is a set up" Eunhyuk said. 
 
"Someone from school then?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
"I think so" Eunhyuk said.
 
Heechul glanced to her right and shivered. "This is so not good" Everyone landed their gaze to what Heechul was looking at and they raised their eyebrow in confusion. Yesung was calmly talking on the phone.
 
"What's wrong?" Hankyung asked.
 
"He's angry. So angry" Heechul was horrified and everyone was too except for Hankyung, Sungmin and Eunhyuk. 
 
When Yesung ended the call, a man in a suit approached him and handed him a plastic bag before bowing and leaving. "Kangin" Kangin froze on the spot "I need you to check this drink" he handed him the plastic bag before walking away. 
 
"He doesn't look angry to me" Eunhyuk voiced out his opinion before standing up and entered the room. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun in confusion. The latter just smirked before taking out his laptop.
 
"You do realize that searching for the culprit now would be pointless right? Our school's security camera could be easily hacked. It's dumb" Heechul said as she followed Eunhyuk to Donghae's room.
 
"I'm not trying to hack the security camera. i'm trying to find ways on how to calm Yesung hyung. There would be blood shed if I don't act fast" Kyuhyun said to no one in particular. Sungmin gulped. 
 
The next morning was doom's day according to Kyuhyun. According to Kangin, there would be blood shed. Sungmin and Hankyung thought they were exaggerating. Well, they're about to find out what the other members are talking about. 
 
"Let's go. It's better to inform them first of what will happen or else they'll be confused" Heechul said as she strut her way to the door. The others followed her. They head towards Donghae's homeroom.
 
"Why there?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Most of Donghae's classmates throughout the day is there. So there's a higher possibility that the student who poisoned her would be there" Kyuhyun answered.
 
"Where's Eunhyuk by the way?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"He's with my fish. He said he won't leave until Donghae woke up so he could explain" Heechul said. She opened the door and everyone in the room gasped. She entered the room, followed by the others. "I am politely asking you ma'am to please leave the room if you do not want to witness a scene" she whispered to the teacher.
 
"It's alright. I have to be here incase something's amiss" the teacher answered. Heechul told her beforehand of what might happen to keep her informed. 
 
"Alright then. Does anyone know what happened to Donghae?" Heechul started. Everyone mumbled something incomprehensible. The Stars stared at her in confusion. Heechul rolled her eyes before continuing "Donghae's in the hospital right now. She's been poisoned. I'm here today along with the Stars members to ask who did it" 
 
"How positive are you that the culprit is in this classroom?" the teacher interrogated.
 
"A hunch" Heechul replied nonchalantly. The students scoffed.
 
"Your accussing us? What if you were the one who poisoned her?" A brave student asked.
 
"It's not an accusation. It's-" she was cut off by the sudden opening of the door. Yesung entered the room without a word and stood beside Heechul. "I believe you'll take over then"
 
"I'm asking you only once, do not test my patience. Who gave Donghae a strawberry milk yesterday?" Yesung asked in a rather calm tone yet emitting a dark aura that sent shivers down everyone's spine. Nobody said a word. Leeteuk fidgeted from where she was standing. "Clearly, you do not know who the real ruler of this school is" Yesung smirked before raising his foot and destroying the desk in front of him. Everyone's eyes widened. They couldn't believe that the weird, silent Yesung is capable of destroying a table.
 
"He has much more power compared to me. If nobody will speak right now, the only thing that will be left inside this classroom are your horrified faces, a bunch of splinters, broken glasses, oh and I think some blood" Heechul mused. All of the things she said was true. An angry Yesung is someone you do not want to mess with.
 
Yesung grabbed another table and threw it across the room. Nobody moved to stop him, even the teacher was just calmly watching in the sidelines. "Aren't you gonna stop him? He might hurt someone!" Gyuri stood up with a terrified expression. 
 
"Not unless the culprit surrenders" Kyuhyun said off handedly. The teacher nodded in approval.
 
"What kind of teacher are you? You're not gonna defend your students from this... this monster?!" Gyuri asked exasperatedly. Heechul and Leeteuk's eyes widened.
 
"You are so dead" they said in unison. 
 
Yesung smirked "What did you just call me?" 
 
"Don't try to threaten me! I-I'm n-not scared of you!" she stammered. Yesung slowly made her way to Gyuri which made the latter tremble. 
 
"Are you sure you're not scared of me? Your voice says otherwise" he whispered in Gyuri's ear. He chuckled when she started shaking violently. "Do you know who the culprit is Gyuri-sshi?" he whispered again. Though it was low, due to the quietness inside the room, everyone heard what he whispered.
 
"I don't know" she answered in a shaky tone.
 
"Are you sure?" he whispered again.
 
She couldn't answer. Heechul smirked, bowed to the teacher and made her way out the door. Everyone followed except for Kyuhyun. "Hyung, let's go"
 
"I haven't heard her answer yet" he said, still emitting a dark aura. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and left the room.
 
"It-it's me" she breathed out as she collapsed to her knees. Yesung bended down and whispered "Say goodbye to this school then" before walking away towards the door. Kyuhyun was standing there with a turtle in his hands. Yesung took Ddangkoma before happily walking away. 
 
Kyuhyun shook his head "That guy is scary when mad and yet childish when not. Who would've thought about his almost split personality?" Kyuhyun chuckled at the thought before walking away.
 
A/N: I forgot to say that in the last chapter, I already concluded the Kyumin story. But I guess you already know that?
Anyway, here's the latest chapter! :))
The poison-thingy, I think I got that from another fanfic.. If you think it's from you please don't hesitate to tell me.. :))
Comment and subscribe!!