Replacement

Replacement

So Ra was waiting for Jung Su outside the café. She didn’t realise that someone was watching her inside a black car, parked for a distance from the café. When the man in the car saw So Ra smiling at Jung Su and hugged him, he clenched his fist.

“You will pay for this,” He said as he watched Jung Su and So Ra getting into the car and left the café.

Jung Su and So Ra went to the night market and enjoyed the street food before they headed back to Jung Su’s apartment. Both of them cuddled up on the sofa and watched the variety show on the television. So Ra soon fell asleep and Jung Su carried her back to the bedroom while he went into the home office opposite to the bedroom. He sat in front of the laptop and looked at the document sent from an overseas company. It seemed like they are interested in the recent development project Jung Su’s company is investing and wanted to take part in it. It is a new company which he never heard of. He has a bad feeling about this but he couldn’t tell why. Jung Su switched off his laptop and went into the bedroom. He laid down beside So Ra and hugged her to sleep.

Next morning, after they ate the breakfast prepared by Jung Su, Jung Su dropped So Ra off at ‘Wonderland’ while he headed to his company. So Ra was at the counter preparing when a man walked in. So Ra looked up and wanted to greet the customer but all she could do was stared at him after looking at his face. The glass she was holding dropped onto the floor, creating a clear yet loud crash.

“So Ra,” The man spoke. A soft smile is shown on his face.

“Jin Woon…” So Ra couldn’t believe that Jin Woon, her ex-boyfriend, Jung Su’s step-brother, who was supposed to be dead five years ago, is now standing right in front of her. Her mind went blank.

“I miss you,” Jin Woon walked towards So Ra and hugged her tightly.

So Ra didn’t react to Jin Woon’s hug but just stood there and let him hugged her. She didn’t know what to say to him. She is dating Jung Su, Jin Woon’s step-brother. How should she tell him this? More importantly, if he is alive, why did he only show up after five years? All kind of questions filled her mind.

“You don’t seem happy to see me,” Jin Woon let go of So Ra and said.

“Jin Woon ah,” So Ra didn’t know what to say. Part of her is feeling happy that Jin Woon is alive but part of her is afraid when she looked into his eyes. His eyes are filled with things that she didn’t understand and it scared her.

“I’m back So Ra,” Jin Woon told So Ra.

“Why?” So Ra started to tremble as she spoke. “Why did you come back after five years? I thought the accident took your life… I thought you are never coming back anymore…”

“I escaped from the accident but was seriously injured,” Jin Woon caressed her face. Five years. He went through hell for the past five years and there wasn’t a day he stopped missing her. “I wanted to come back but I couldn’t. Now that I’m back, let’s get married.”

“What?” So Ra stared at Jin Woon.

“Let’s get married,” Jin Woon smiled at her. “I’ve waited five years.”

“I can’t,” So Ra told Jin Woon.

“Why?” Jin Woon asked her. “Is it because of Park Jung Su?”

“Jin Woon, I’m dating Jung Su oppa,” So Ra told Jin Woon.

“How could you date him?” Jin Woon stared at So Ra. “How could you betray me?”

“I waited for five years!” So Ra answered his questions. “For five years I went home alone and no one was there for me. Jung Su oppa is the one that brought me out from the past so that I could look forward.”

“I won’t let both of you be together,” Jin Woon said and left the café.

‘Jin Woon, you scared me. You’ve changed.’

A/N: T.T I can't explain the feeling I had since yesterday after Sung Min announced his wedding. I just accepted the fact that he is dating someone and now another big one hit me. What surprised me even more is that some of his fancafes had shut down after he wrote the letter to ELF. One of the fancafe, snowdrop left a message on Twitter to say goodbye to him but I don't know about the other fancafes. I hope they did say a proper goodbye to him before leaving him all alone. K-ELF asked him to leave the group but this is hurtful for both parties. K-ELF is the one SJ members are the closest to in my opinion. But asking him to leave the group is really mean. You love him yet you are doing things that could hurt his feeling. I can't say that I can wish both Sung Min and the actress to have a happy marriage life but I really wish Sung Min is happy. Sung Min ah, I respect all the decisions you made and I really wish that you are happy. (PS: If the day Ye Sung announced that he is dating someone and is getting married, I think my feeling would have been worst that this.)