Replacement

Replacement

Jung Su found out that So Ra has been avoiding him lately. He didn’t know why she is doing it. He started to wonder if he did anything which made her felt uncomfortable. He took out his phone and called Jae Joong. A while later, he saw So Ra walking back to her house. He came down from the car and dragged So Ra into the car with him.

“Oppa, let go of me,” So Ra wanted to get out from the car but Jung Su didn’t let her to.

“We need to talk,” Jung Su told her and drove all the way to the beach. “So Ra, why are you avoiding me?”

“I didn’t avoid you,” So Ra told Jung Su but she didn’t look at him when answering his question.

“Then look at me,” Jung Su softened his voice. “So Ra, don’t do this to me.”

“Oppa, don’t force me,” So Ra insisted not to look at him.

“So Ra, do you hate me?” Jung Su asked.

“It’s not what you think,” So Ra replied.

“Then tell me why are you avoiding me,” Jung Su said.

“I’m not avoiding you,” So Ra still repeated the same answer.

“Fine,” Jung Su said. “I’ll send you home.”

On the way back to So Ra’s house, both of them didn’t say anything to each other. Jung Su drove away after So Ra stepped out from his car. For the next couple of days, Jung Su didn’t show up in front of So Ra. So Ra felt sad but she was the one that pushed Jung Su away. She couldn’t betray Jin Woon by falling in love with his step-brother. But all these thought broke into pieces when she saw Jung Su with another woman at the shopping mall. She walked towards them and stood in front of Jung Su.

“Oppa, can we talk for a moment?” So Ra asked him.

“Wait for me here,” Jung Su told the girl beside him. He followed So Ra to the emergency exit of the shopping mall. “What do you want to say?”

“Oppa, I’m sorry,” So Ra said.

“Why are you apologising when you didn’t do anything wrong?” Jung Su asked her.

“Oppa, I’m sorry for pushing you away,” So Ra said.

“So Ra, I really don’t understand what you are thinking,” Jung Su sighed. “I’m tired of guessing your thought.”

“Oppa,” So Ra looked at Jung Su. “Saranghae.”

“So Ra?” Jung Su stared at her in surprise. He never thought that So Ra would fall for him someday.

“Oppa, I know that this is wrong but I’m in love with you,” So Ra told him. “I was avoiding you because I’m afraid that you just treated me as Jin Woon’s girlfriend and wanted to take care of me like a little sister. But that’s not what I want.”

“Pabo,” Jung Su hugged So Ra. “You have no idea how many times I dreamed about this.”

“Oppa?” So Ra couldn’t understand Jung Su’s words. “What do you mean?”

“So Ra, I love you too. I had fallen in love with you since a long time ago before you fall in love with me,” Jung Su ruffled her hair.

“Really?” So Ra stared at him in disbelief. “Then who is the girl with you just now?”

“Soo Young? She’s my secretary,” Jung Su smiled at So Ra. “Why? You thought that she is my girlfriend?”

So Ra nodded her head and stared on the floor. Jung Su laughed and hugged her, “How could I date her when she is already engaged? Besides, you’re the only girl in my heart.”

So Ra smiled at Jung Su’s words. She never thought that she would fall in love again after she lost Jin Woon. But Jung Su proved to her that she could let go of the past and look forward. Goodbye, Jin Woon.