Replacement

Replacement

Hee Chul was the first to know about Jung Su and So Ra’s relationship. He went to Jae Joong’s café without telling Jung Su about it. Jae Joong frowned when he saw Hee Chul. He could guess the reason that brought Hee Chul here. He went back to the kitchen and let Ailee served Hee Chul.

“I would like to have a chat with the barista,” Hee Chul told Ailee.

“But it’s our working hours now,” Ailee responded.

“Just tell her that I’m Jung Su’s friend,” Hee Chul said and didn’t look at Ailee anymore.

“Annyonghaseyo,” So Ra walked to Hee Chul’s seat and greeted him.

“Don’t worry. I won’t eat you,” Hee Chul could feel that So Ra is nervous. “I just want to have a talk with you.”

“What do you want to talk about with me?” So Ra asked.

“Do you love Jung Su?” Hee Chul questioned So Ra. “Answer me sincerely.”

“Yes,” So Ra nodded her head in respond to Hee Chul’s question.

“Promise me one thing. In the future, no matter what happen, you will stay by his side,” Hee Chul said.

“Okay,” So Ra responded.

“Don’t tell Jung Su that I came to see you today,” Hee Chul told So Ra before leaving the café.

“I won’t tell him,” So Ra smiled. Though she didn’t understand why Hee Chul didn’t want to let Jung Su knew that he paid her a visit but she would still help him.

Jung Su waited for So Ra outside the café. After that, both of them went back to Jung Su’s apartment. Since they confessed their true feelings to each other, Jung Su asked So Ra to move into his apartment. Jung Su prepared dinner for both of them while So Ra watched television in the living room.

“Oppa, what are you cooking?” So Ra sneaked into the kitchen after watching the television for a while.

“Kimchi jjigae,” Jung Su replied.

“How do you manage to find time to learn cooking?” So Ra was amazed with Jung Su’s cooking skills. Whenever they decided to eat at home, Jung Su would be the one cooking for them. But she wondered how he managed to find time to learn cooking despite being a CEO of a company.

“I studied overseas since I was in middle school. Since I was alone, I decided to learn to cook and it was fun,” Jung Su smiled.

Both of them enjoyed the kimchi jjigae cooked by Jung Su. After that, both of them squeezed in front of the sink to wash the empty dishes. Even years later when they recalled back, those short moments spent with each other are the simplest happiness they ever wanted.

***********************************************************************************************

He stared out at the night view of this luxurious city through the hotel window. His eyes filled with anger and greed that no one else could understand. She sat at the edge of the bed with her lips slightly curved upwards. She stood up and hugged him from the back.

“I’m going back,” It’s not a question but a statement.

“I’ll follow you,” She told him.

“Up to you,” He responded coldly.

‘Let me stay beside you no matter what. You know I love you and I can do anything for you.’

A/N: New chapter updated~ I'm really happy to read all the comments you all left for me. I'm now in the second last week of my Semester 2 study and my first exam is on the 28th and the final paper is on the 8th. So for the updates, I may do it when I actually can find some free time doing so. I hope you guys can understand this >.< And now, enjoy this new chapter. Going to study for my practical exam which is happening next Monday. Annyong~