Replacement

Replacement

After everything came to an end, Jung Su took So Ra to Hawaii for vacation. So Ra couldn’t hide her smile whenever she saw that envy looks on Jae Bum and Ailee’s faces. They checked in at a hotel in Waikiki right after their arrival. After unpacking their luggage, both of them dressed casually to start their vacation. They had their lunch at a restaurant before heading to the beach.

Both of them decided to go for snorkelling. So Ra was so excited since this is her first experience to snorkel in the sea. After getting changed and equipped with a diving mask, they started their adventure in the sea. Under the blue sky, accompanied with the clear waters with ocean life, two hands were holding tightly together. So Ra is amazed with the beautiful scenery of the underwater world. Jung Su was satisfied when he saw the smile on So Ra’s face. He made a right decision choosing Hawaii as their vacation venue.

Snorkelling could be tiring. So Ra is already feeling hungry after they left the water.  They had dinner at the restaurant which situated not far away from the beach. Jung Su excused himself halfway through the dinner. So Ra didn’t have a second thought.

Jung Su talked to a waiter and passed him a camera they brought to Hawaii to take photos. After making sure everything is well planned, Jung Su took a bouquet of red roses and walked towards So Ra. A soft music is played by the pianist on the small stage in the restaurant. Everyone’s gaze is now on So Ra. Jung Su kneeled down beside So Ra.

“Kang So Ra, will you marry me?” Those four words that every girl had dreamed off.

So Ra was surprised by Jung Su’s action. Jung Su smiled at her and took out a box from his pocket. When he opened it, two simple silver rings sat still in the box.

“Will you marry me?” Jung Su repeated his question.

So Ra nodded her head as a reply to his question. Jung Su took the smaller ring and placed it on her middle finger. So Ra did the same thing to him. The waiter filmed a video for the proposal and helped them to take a photo after the successful proposal. Both of them smiled happily in the photo.

So Ra couldn’t tell how excited and memorable this trip ended up. For the rest of her life, this will be the best trip. Not only that this is their first trip, but also a trip when Jung Su popped the question to her.

For one whole week, both of them explored this beautiful island and even had a chance to join the Aloha Festival. They hang out with strangers and had drinks with them. They also enjoyed the music and local food at the festival, creating memories. But there is always goodbye. As much as they enjoyed their vacation in Hawaii, they still had to go back to Seoul.

Jung Su told his father and step-mother about the successful proposal in Hawaii. They congratulated Jung Su and So Ra and asked when they planned to get married. After consideration, they decided to hold the wedding three months later so that they have enough time to prepare the wedding.

When So Ra told Jae Bum and Ailee about the good news, both of them congratulated her. Ailee even volunteered to be So Ra’s bridesmaid.

“Chukahae,” Hee Chul congratulated Jung Su when the three of them had lunch together one day.

“Komawo,” Jung Su responded.

“Are you coming to your wedding?” So Ra asked Hee Chul.

“Of course I am,” Hee Chul replied her. “My best friend is finally getting married, I have to be there.”

Jung Su and So Ra smiled after hearing Hee Chul’s words. Jung Su is thankful to have Hee Chul as his best friend. Hee Chul helped him a lot, either these five years or when his company is targeted with all sorts of rumours. He stood beside him when no one else would.

So Ra never forgets what Hee Chul told her when they first met. She followed his words and had faith in Jung Su. She also learnt that Hee Chul played a major part helping Jung Su fighting those rumours. Now, they are a step closer towards happiness. She looked up at Hee Chul, as a big brother and as a friend.

‘Hee Chul oppa, thank you for everything you did for us.’

A/N: One more chapter and this story will end. And I'm planning to write a new fanfic starring Ok Taec Yeon and Wu Ying Jie (aka Gui Gui). They joined We Got Married Global in 2013 and they are one of my favourite WGM couple. What is your opinion? I will still write TeukSora fanfic but I just wanted to try something new. Besides Taec Yeon and Gui Gui, my other couple option is Si Won and Liu Wen. Both of them are paired up as a couple in the China version of We Got Married. I just think that they are really a good match and decided to write a story for them. Tell me what you think about my decision. Annyong~