Replacement

Replacement

Jung Su drove all the way to the beach and found So Ra there. He ran all the way towards her and hugged her tightly. So Ra knew that it was Jung Su and hugged him back. No words needed between them. Just a hug and they knew exactly what they wanted right now. Both of them headed towards a restaurant not far away from the beach.

“So Ra,” Jung Su called her.

“Oppa, I know what you are thinking,” So Ra looked at Jung Su. “I’ve accepted your love. No matter what happens, I’ll be with you.”

“Are you sure?” Jung Su asked So Ra.

“Yes,” So Ra smiled at Jung Su. She has already decided to be with Jung Su when she was alone at the beach just now. Though she went through a lot to be with Jin Woon, but now her heart and mind are filled with Park Jung Su, not Jung Jin Woon.

When they were on their way back to Jung Su’s apartment, Jung Su’s father called him and asked him to go home immediately. Somehow, he felt that his father wanted to tell him something which is important. And he sensed that it is related to Jin Woon. He told So Ra about the call and asked for her opinion if she wanted to go back with him. So Ra thought about Jung Su’s words and in the end decided to go with him.

Jung Su and So Ra could hear a woman’s cries even before they stepped into the mansion. When they walked into the mansion, a woman in her fifties was hugging Jin Woon and crying. So Ra looked at Jung Su who was staring at the woman and Jin Woon. So Ra held Jung Su’s hand in hers and smiled at him when he turned his sight to her.

“Give him time to catch some breathe,” Park Hwan comforted his wife. He saw Jung Su who was standing at the door with So Ra. “Jung Su, come here. Look who is back. Your brother is alive.”

Jung Su walked towards the three persons in the living room with So Ra. Jin Woon noticed that both of them were holding hands. He couldn’t help but stared at them in anger.

“Welcome home,” Jung Su smiled at Jin Woon.

“Thank you,” Jin Woon responded.

“Jung Su, who is this lady?” Park Hwan asked.

“She’s Kang So Ra, my girlfriend,” Jung Su introduced So Ra to his father though it wasn’t the right time to do so.

“Annyonghaseyo,” So Ra greeted Jung Su’s father and tried to ignore the glance she is receiving from Jin Woon.

“Let her join us for dinner then,” Park Hwan said and went to the kitchen to order the chef to prepare more food.

“Where have you been for these five years?” Seo Mi Na asked Jin Woon.

“I was in Canada all these while,” Jin Woon’s eyes never left So Ra.

“You’re not leaving me anymore right?” Seo Mi Na asked. She couldn’t forget the day when she was told that Jin Woon was killed in the accident. She cried for days because of losing her only son. Though she and Jung Su have a good relationship but he is just a step-son.

“No, I’m not leaving you anymore,” Jin Woon told her.

“When do you plan to find a girl just like Jung Su?” Seo Mi Na questioned him.

“I will take care about that,” Jin Woon said.

“Jung Su, when are you and So Ra planning to get married?” Seo Mi Na finally moved her attention to Jung Su and So Ra who were sitting opposite to her.

“We haven’t plan about it yet,” Jung Su answered and looked at Jin Woon who smirked when he heard Jung Su’s words.

Although the dinner was to celebrate Jin Woon’s safe return, it seemed that only Park Hwan and Seo Mi Na are enjoying the dinner while the other three are all having their own thoughts. 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for quite some time. Been busy lately. Will try to update when I'm free to do so.