Replacement

Replacement

Jung Su, So Ra and Jin Woon stood in the garden beside the mansion. Although Jung Su asked So Ra to stay inside the mansion while he had a talk with Jin Woon, she insisted to come along with him. Jin Woon’s lips curved upwards when he looked at Jung Su and So Ra standing next to one another while he is all alone. He never thought that one day the woman he loves will be standing beside his step-brother whom he looked up to since the day he came to this family. How ironic is this.

“Jin Woon,” So Ra called him.

“You love him?” Jin Woon questioned So Ra. “Even if he’s responsible for my accident?”

“What do you mean?” Jung Su asked Jin Woon.

“You know what I meant!” Jin Woon stared at Jung Su. “You planned the accident! I was lucky to be saved by Ji Yeon. If not today I won’t be standing right in front of you. How could you do this to me? I’m your brother!”

“I didn’t plan the accident,” Jung Su said. “I don’t know who tell you that I planned the accident but I didn’t.”

“No criminal will admit that he is a criminal,” Jin Woon told him.

“I believe Jung Su oppa,” So Ra spoke. “He wouldn’t do that to you.”

“You still believe people easily,” Jin Woon smiled at So Ra.

“There must be misunderstanding,” Jung Su told Jin Woon.

“What misunderstanding?” Jin Woon questioned Jung Su. “You planned the accident and snatched So Ra away from me. I won’t let you have second chance to kill me. I will marry So Ra.”

“No!” So Ra stared at Jin Woon.

“He tried to kill me and you’re taking his side?” Jin Woon asked her.

“Proof,” So Ra told Jin Woon. “Show me the proof that he tried to kill you.”

“You’d rather believe him instead of me?” Jin Woon questioned her.

“I’d only believe you if you can show me the proof that he tried to kill you,” So Ra said.

Jin Woon stared at So Ra for a long while and then at Jung Su. He told them that he would show them the proof and by that time, he would not let So Ra leave him and he would have his revenge on Jung Su.

“Oppa, let’s go home,” So Ra told Jung Su after Jin Woon left.

“So Ra,” Jung Su looked at So Ra. He couldn’t understand why Jin Woon thought that he was the one that set up the accident. Also, he wanted to know what So Ra would think after Jin Woon said those words. But, So Ra didn’t show any emotion on her face.

“I believe you,” So Ra smiled at Jung Su.

I believe you, the three words that could make Jung Su felt confident. She didn’t walk away from him but choose to believe him. That’s the best proof of their relationship. No one could ruin it.

***********************************************************************************************

Hee Chul was watching the television when his phone rang. He looked at the caller’s name before answering the call.

“What?” Hee Chul asked.

“Help me check Jin Woon’s accident,” It was Jung Su who called.

“I quitted my job,” Hee Chul reminded Jung Su.

“But he is still in the police department,” Jung Su responded. “Hee Chul, please do me this favour.”

“Araso,” Hee Chul ended the call and stared at the phone number which he hadn’t dialled for the past three years. Sometimes even if you tried to escape from a person, you couldn’t escape from your fate.

A/N: Annyong! Though I'm few days late but still Happy 2015!