Replacement

Replacement

Jung Su walked into the meeting room when Soo Young informed him that the CEO of the overseas company is here to see him. When he saw the man, he was surprised.

“Jin Woon?” Jung Su questioned the man’s identity.

“Long time no see,” Jin Woon smiled but Jung Su felt a sense of unfamiliar and unfriendly in his smile. “Surprised that I’m still alive? Or would you be happier with the fact that I’m dead?”

“What are you talking about? Of course I’m happy that you’re alive,” Jung Su told him. “We all thought the accident took your life and we are all upset about it.”

“Did you even saw my body five years ago?” Jin Woon questioned him. “Did you even try to look for me?”

“No, we couldn’t find your body,” Jung Su replied.

“So you just assumed that I’m dead? And now you’re stealing my girlfriend?” Jin Woon asked.

“I didn’t steal So Ra from you,” Jung Su explained. “We are in love.”

“She’s my girlfriend,” Jin Woon reminded Jung Su.

“You are gone for five years. If you are never coming back, do you expect her to wait for you forever?” Jung Su questioned him. “I’ve seen her cried because of you. She has to move on.”

“This is not up to you to make the decision. She’s mine,” Jin Woon said and wanted to leave but Jung Su’s words made him stopped for a while.

“She’s not an item. She doesn’t belong to anyone of us,” Jung Su told him.

After Jin Woon left, Jung Su walked into his office and called Hee Chul. Hee Chul remained silent for a long while after listening to Jung Su’s words.

“Have you call So Ra?” Hee Chul asked.

“Not yet,” Jung Su replied. He didn’t know how he should tell So Ra about this. “I don’t know how to tell her about this.”

“You still have to,” Hee Chul responded. “But you said he knew about your relationship with So Ra. Could this mean that he already met So Ra?”

Hee Chul’s words made Jung Su had a second thought. What if So Ra already knew that Jin Woon is alive? Would she still want to be with him or would she choose to be with Jin Woon? All kinds of questions filled Jung Su’s minds. He quickly hung up his call with Hee Chul and drove all the way to ‘Wonderland’.

“Hyung, what are you doing here at this hour?” Jae Joong was surprised when he saw Jung Su in the café.

“Jae Joong, where is So Ra?” Jung Su grabbed Jae Joong’s arms.

“So Ra? She took a leave just a while ago,” Jae Joong replied. “Why? Something happened between both of you? Did you two quarrel?”

“Jin Woon is alive,” Jung Su’s words made Jae Joong to pause everything he is doing. “He isn’t killed in the accident. Someone saved him.”

“Does So Ra know about it?” Jae Joong asked.

“Did anyone come to look for So Ra this morning?” Jung Su asked Jae Bum and Ailee who were looking at him and Jae Joong.

“I saw a man leaving the café when I came,” Jae Bum replied. “And there were broken glasses on the floor.”

Jae Bum’s words confirmed Jung Su’s thought. Right now, he just wanted to find So Ra. But he didn’t know where to look for her. Just then, he thought about a place So Ra could be at right now.

‘So Ra, please wait for me.’ 

A/N: No, I haven't finish sitting for my final. There's still one more paper left on Saturday. But here I am to update because it's 6th November, the 9th Anniversary for Super Junior. My 13 princes, saranghae <3