Replacement

Replacement

Jung Su stood at the balcony of his house located at Apgujeong. He was holding a glass of wine in his hand. The doorbell rang, disturbing the silent moment he was enjoying. He opened the door without looking at his visitor because he knows that the only person that could find him here is no other than Kim Hee Chul, his best friend since they were just in kindergarten.

“Finally willing to come back?” Hee Chul stepped into the house as if he is the owner of the house instead of Jung Su.

“Do you miss me?” Jung Su smiled at Hee Chul.

Hee Chul didn’t answer Jung Su’s question but grabbed the white pillow on the sofa and threw it to Jung Su. Jung Su caught the pillow and smiled at Hee Chul. He knew that Hee Chul is still angry with him for leaving Seoul without saying a word back then.

“Still angry?” Jung Su sat down beside Hee Chul.

“Should I be angry?” Hee Chul questioned him.

“I don’t regret my decision. Even if I turned back the time, I would still do the same thing,” Jung Su told Hee Chul.

“Have you seen her?” Hee Chul asked.

“Yes,” Jung Su replied. “She’s doing well.”

“When do you plan to tell her?” Hee Chul asked Jung Su.

“It’s not the right time yet,” Jung Su explained.

“You waited for five years! How long do you want to wait?” Hee Chul raised his voice. “Both of you have to face the truth! He’s dead! He’s not coming back anymore!”

“I know!” Jung Su realised that he had raised his voice. “Sorry.”

“You don’t have to apologise,” Hee Chul responded.

“It’s just that I’m not sure if she is ready,” Jung Su told Hee Chul about his concern. “After all, they had went through a lot to be together.”

***********************************************************************************************

So Ra walked back home after ended her shift at ‘Wonderland’. She stared at the door for a long while before taking out the key and opened the door.

“I’m home,” She said in the dark room but no one replied her.

So Ra didn’t switch on the light in the living room but walked all the way back to the bedroom. She laid down on the bed. There used to be a time when that person would give her a hug when she came back home but now she is all alone. No one would give her a hug when she came back. No one would say jokes to her just to make her smile on her bad days. No one would comfort her when she is upset. No one would take care of her when she is sick. No one. She is all alone.

Thinking about that person made So Ra cried again. She covered herself in the blanket to cover up her cries. As much as she tried to smile to her colleagues and the customers at ‘Wonderland’, she is still sad. She tried so hard to be strong but after all, she still couldn’t ignore the pain. The pain of losing him.

“Bogoshipda,” That one word she said every night after she cried herself to bed.

Bogoshipda, I miss you. Sometimes she wondered if she would feel less pain if she had not met him since the beginning. Because in that way, she didn’t have to suffer the pain of losing him. She loves him. She hates him. She loves him because they created so many memories together. She hates him because he left her all alone in this world. The world without him.

‘This world is incomplete without you by my side.’

A/N: Been repeating watching MAMACITA on Youtube since it first released. I just love it! The whole album is totally daebak! I really hope they are winnning on the music shows this week. Super Junior fighting! And I'm currently having one week of semester break but gosh I still have to study for two tests happening next week. Sigh. University life is really a torture. Enjoy reading this new chapter and don't forget to increase the view for MAMACITA! Annyong~