Confession of Christmas day.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession of Christmas day.
Taehyung x Hee Young / Request by: babybaozi / 
Feature: Jung sisters, BTS

 

 

 

In school, there's always those kids that have their own group that they click with, and that's how it was for Taehyung and Hee Young. Two completely opposite people that hung out with their own kind of people. They minded their own business until Taehyung fell for her. The one that revealed herself as an ice princess, always cold but yet so warming. Her name was, of course, Hee Young.

She wasn't close nor far from being popular, but she was well known through clubs and sports. As for Taehyung, himself, he was "Mr. Popular" that every girl wanted. Him and his friends that call themselves BTS. 

"Oh, I'm sorry." He uttered while picking up the bow that scattered papers. The female before him snickered, "Don't you watch where you're going?" She asked. He looked up and realized that it was no one other than Hee Young. He let out a smile and shook his head, "When I'm in peace of my mind, I don't really seem to pay attention." And Taehyung was truthful, the 4D truther.

Hee Young let out a chuckle and shook her head before standing up with his pace following hers. "Thanks," she uttered taking her things from his hands and walking to catch up with her sisters, Jessica and Krystal. 

Hee Young, is the youngest Jung. The beauties of the school, that's what most people defined the Jung sisters. They were ice cold and gorgeous, but they fit in with almost everybody. Their personalities are all similiar, except for Hee Young's. Hers was steady and exactly what Taehyung would call "Elsa". 

"Merry Christmas, Hee!" She looked up to her sister Krystal, older by a year, with a grin. "Merry Christmas, Krys." She responded taking the present that Krystal held in her hand. Knowing her sister, she was the type to go out and actually buy gifts before hand, unlike Jessica and Hee Young who wait at least a day or two before to Christmas shop in a crowded mall. 

"What is it?" Hee Young shook the box in curosity as Krystal let out a grin while wiggling in her chair. She knew her sister wasn't going to tell her, so there was no point in asking. She let out a sigh with a smile while shaking the box again. 

"Alright, everyone! Gather around, we're about to start Secret Santa!" Their dorm inspector exclaimed with enthusiasm as Hee Young with her sisters and friends turned around in their chairs. "Alright," the inspector twirled her hand around the jar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter