Change.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Change.
Mark x Sungmin / Requested by: babybaozi / 
Featured: GOT7, Miss A

 

 

"Hey, Minnie-boo," My head shot up as I smiled weakly to the girls—Miss A. "Hey, gals." I uttered while hugging the pillow in her arms a bit tighter than before. They crowded around my warming living room as they focused on the television. "Are you watching Mark again?" Fei asked as I sighed unevenly and nodded. There's been so many times that I just don't think Mark even loves me—or better yet, like me. He has been too absorbed to even realize that I'm around. GOT7, on the other hand, notices my mood when I'm around. 

When he comes home, he doesn't even greet me with a kiss or even say hi. I'm tired. Waiting for him to show love and coming home is more than tiring. "Guys," I uttered catching the attention of the four femaled group, "am I a bothersome?" I asked. They looked at me in disbelief. Once I became Mark's girlfriend, my life changed. The JYP family welcomed me with warmth that I didn't think they would. Afterall, I'm just a normal girl from the LA. I not anything important like them—I am not a celebrity. 

"Why would you think that!?" Min exclaimed to me in English. I sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe because I feel like my boyfriend doesn't even give a about me?" Suzy sighed and threw an arm over my shoulder, pulling me down into a hug. "Unnie," she uttered, "don't think that. You know idols like us are busy—especially GOT7. They're big all around the world, and you have know how hard it is for Mark oppa to actually communicate when he's tired." I knew that, but that wasn't the main point. 

"I do know that, Suji, but I'm trying to say is that—he doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there. I'm always up waiting on him, I'm always visiting him at the company, and I'm always there. He just never pays the attention that I need from him." I let out a huff and tilted my head onto Suzy's shoulder. "I'm tired of waiting." Min gave me a look and her members a look as they sighed in a perfect unison. "I just think that we weren't meant to be." I mumbled in saddness. 

Today, Mark was home early. Earlier than I would have expected him to be. "Mark," he walked in with his eyes glued to his phone, "we need to talk." He looked up with rised brows. He nodded before flattening his lips together. "Sure." He replied bluntly. He threw his bag against the wall by our shared bedroom as he walked over to the couch with his eyes still glued to his phone. What was more important that what I have to say?

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, "And can you please get off your phone?" He sighed and threw his phone beside him. He looked forward and avoiding making eye contact with me. I took a deep breath before placing my temple to my fist while my eyes glued to him. "I think we should break up," no matter how hard was, it had to be done. He shot his eyes to me as it widen. "What?" He uttered in surprise. I looked elsewhere and shrugged, "I think we should break up." 

"And what's your reasoning?" He questioned back. I sighed and got up with my eyes still attached to his. "I'm tired of waiting, Mark." Within seconds, he stood up. His figure standing taller in front of me. "What are you tired of waiting for?" He questioned again. I sighed and cupped my hips. "I'm tired of waiting for you!" My finger jabbed into his chest as he looked at me. "I'm tired of waiting for you. I'm tired of staying up all night long waiting for you to come home. I'm tired of not getting your attention whne I go visit you at the company. I'm tired of everything!" I turned away from his figure and attempted to stop the threathening tears that killed to fall. 

"Maybe I should just move back to the states," I uttered.before walking away.My body collapsed onto out shared bed as I rolled over and hugged the teddy bear Mark had won for me at the LA fair months back. 

 

After what felt like hours—when it really was five minutes—my body shot up and looked aronud the room. I sighed and grabbed the duffle back from underneath the bed. Maybe going back to the states as a better decision that I would have to make. "What are you doing?" His voice startled me as I grabbed ahold of my chest and turned around. "Packing, what else does it look like?" Mark walked in and grabbed my wrist. "Stop," he muttered. "You didn't even listen to my answer." I sighed and assumed that he was talking about if he wanted to break up or not. 

"Okay," I turned my body towards him, "what's your answer? What do you want to do?" I challenged him as I watched his lips twich. He gave me a look and sighed, "No." My brows rose up to his answer. What is that suppose to mean? 

"Excuse me," my lips gapped apart from each other as I looked into his eyes. He smiled weakly and shook his head, "I said no." My body collapsed onto the bed as I stared at him. "And no is suppose to mean to stay with you? Not to break up?" He nodded his head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter