Marital Status.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marital Status.
Mark x Michelle / Requested by: tenten984 /
Featured: GOT7, Miyoung (OC)

 

Mark: Hey, babe. Come by the dorm? 

My eyes glued onto my phone as I scrolled to nothing-ness. "Hey, you went quiet on me. What are you staring at?" Miyoung inched her body closer and looked at me with curiosity. I turned my head to her and shook my head. Telling her Mark wanted me to go over. She chuckled and motioned her hands in dismissal. "Don't worry about me. Just go. I'll spend the night alone, watching Netflix on my own." She turned her head away with a sigh while staring at the television. I frowned and snuggled my head against her arm resulting in her pushing it away with a laugh. 

Mark has been my boyfriend for over four years now, and we're still going strong. 

"Get going," she called out while watching her show on Netflix. She then got up and walked to the kitchen, pulling out a bag of popcorn. My lips turned into a frown as I pointed to her, "You better not watch Torchwood without me!" She turned her head and breathed out a laugh. "Girl, please. I'm going to watch a movie, not a show. We can save that for later, now get going before it gets late." She motioned her hands into a shoo as I got up with a sigh. My body ran up the stairs and into the room. I grabbed my bag and ran down. "I'll see you later,"

"Noona, you're just in time!" Bambam shouted as he clung to my arm with a wide smile. I smiled and patted his head as I walked in. "In time for what?" I asked. He grinned and pulled me into the kitchen, "bulgogi!" My eyes widen as I chuckled. He is such a kid. "Noona!" Yugyeom raced over and clung to my other arm as they led me into the living room. Mark looked up from his phone and grinned widely. "Hey, babe." He uttered—not getting up from the couch. I gave him a pleading look and tilted my head to the two younger ones clinging to my arm. 

He blinked and shrugged while returning his eyes back to his phone. I glared and stomped my foot. "Mark!" I whined. He gave off a grin and continued to stare at his phone. Jaebum walked out and stared before blinking a few times. "Yah," he uttered, "get off of her and go help Junior finish cooking." He commanded as the two sighed and nodded, walking into the kitchen. I turned to Jaebum with a relieved sigh, mouthing him a thank you. He smiled and nodded. 

I huffed and grabbed the pillow beside Mark and pounded it against his arm. "You're an !" I state in English while continuing to hit him with much force. "I hate you," I gritted through my teeth. He winced back and held his hand high in defense. "Stop it!" He shouted allowing me to hit him even more. "I hate you!" He sighed loudly and pulled me into his grip as the pillow laid in between us. He stared into my eyes and smiled, "I'm sorry," he uttered before planting a kiss onto my lips. The moment he pulled back, I frowned and slapped his chest. He groaned with a laugh while holding his chest. 

"You're the worst boyfriend ever." I announce with a frown. He pecked my frown and shook his head sat up, pulling me onto his lap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter