Misconception.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Misconception.
Luhan x Da Hee / Requested by: Miss_jongin / 
Featured: Sehun, Lai (OC)

 

"Lai," he called out as he waved his hand over his head. The female looked over and gave him a warming smile. "Lulu!" She came running over while grasping ahold of his arm. "Are you ready for it?" She questioned while looking towards the store within the mall. Luhan glanced his gaze over to where she was looking and huffed his cheeks. A nod escaped as he showed a 'fighting' sign, "Let's do it." He uttered. Lai grinned and dragged him into the store. 

"Hello! Welcome to Kay's, how can we be at service?" Luhan ripped his arm away from Lai as he walked around in a exploration for the perfect item. "My brother is looking for a ring for his girlfriend.." Lai trailed on as the woman looked over to him. She smiled and nodded, "I thought for a moment that you were his girlfriend—I didn't expect you two to be siblings." Luhan ripped his gaze away from the rings he was staring at and looked over to Lai. He released a compressed chuckle and shook his head.

Lai made a face and shook her head violently. "There's no way my boyfriend would look like him. He's too ugly." Again, he shot another look to her—a glare. The woman chuckled, "Well, what kind of ring are you looking for? A engagement ring? Or couple rings?" Lai hummed and looked over to her brother. "Something along the lines of engagement." She nodded as the woman motioned the two to follow to the perspective area. 

"We have these, if you're interested. This one just arrived. The price is quiet high, but I'll give you a fifty percent discount." The woman smiled to Luhan, who recently shot his head up from the ring. "Bro, it's very pretty, and I'm more than sure Da Hee would like it." He bit his bottom lip and hummed. The price is too pricey—$2,500—but with the fifty percent discount it would be...$1,250. He thought to himself. "No matter how expensive it is, I'll get it for her." The woman looked at Luhan and gave off a brief smile, "If only there were as many men like you," she mumbled. Lai gave her brother a look and questioned if this was the one he wanted to confirm on.

He took the ring into his hand and rotated it around from side to side before nodding. "It looks like something she like," he smiled down to his sister as she nodded. 

_ _ _

"Thank you for your help, Lai," he uttered once they were out of the shop. Lai snorted and waved her hand in dismissal. "No big deal. I'll be willing to help my big brother at any time." She gave off a grin causing Luhan to shove her head back a little. Lai frowned and punched his arm. "So when are you suppose to see her?" She questioned. Luhan hummed before smiling to himself, "Tonight." 

Lai pulled her body out further and grinned up to her brother, "Moving fast, aren't we?" He let out a short chuckle and threw his hand over her head and ruffled her hair as it rested. She frowned and threw her arm around his waist as they walked together threw the mall. "Oh," Lai exclaimed, "since I helped you, you need to help me find a dress, Mr. Fashionsta." Luhan looked down with furrowed brows before releasing a sigh and nodding.

DA HEE 

They walked out of the jewlery store together with their arms tangled around each other. She looked younger, prettier, and she had radiating skin. I felt like the opposite. He had someone else in his life. "Noona," my head turned to the door as it distracted me from my thoughts. "Hey, Sehun," I smiled and greeted him with a warm hug. He smiled and sat down across from me pulling his phone out of his pocket. "Sorry I'm late, noona. The traffic is very hectic at this hour." I looked over from my cup of coffee and bursted out into a laugh. He sounded like a business man late for a meeting. "Who are you? What happened to my baby Sehun?" I questioned in a playful tone. 

Sehun looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter