Inseparable.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inseparable.
Leo x Inna / Requested by: Inn_STARLIGHT /
Featured: VIXX, Miyoung (OC)

 

"Where are you going?" I question him as she watches him slip on his shoes. "Out," he replied bluntly. I'm Han Inna, girlfriend of Leo, who has been dating Leo for moreover two years now, and lately he has been becoming a blunt person to me. "Out as in out where?" I questioned once more. He huffed and rolled his neck towards the ceiling. "Just out, okay? I'll be back before dinner." I gave off a long huff and crossed my arms, leaning back against the soft sofa. "Why is it that you're always going 'out' nowadays? It's like you don't even want to spend time with me anymore." 

Leo turned his head and stared at me with raised brows. "Excuse me?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes and shrugs, "You heard me." He chuckled and walked towards my direction. It seemed like the man that I love transformed into something different—someone different. "Maybe I just don't want to be coped up at home 24/7." He replied. My brows rose as I looked at him, "Are you saying that you don't like be at home with me?" 

He shrugged his shoulders and leaned back onto the wall. "What's wrong with being at home with your girlfriend?" He gave me a glance before rolling his eyes. He went dead silent as I tilted my head with widen eyes, "Tell me, Taekwoon." He let out an aggravated sigh and popped himself up from leaning. "I'm tired of you being so damn overprotective! It's annoying, okay?" He shouted. My body flinched as I blinked a few times before letting out an uneven sigh. "I'm not being overprotective if I love you, Taekwoon." He gave off a snort and shook his head, "Loving me is different from being overprotective." 

I gave him a glare and tilted my head side to side, "Then tell me," I exclaimed, "tell me what overprotective means!" He ruffled his hair and stood in front of me with piercing eyes. "You nag, you get jealous easily, you're clingy, and you won't let me hang out with my friends!" I scoffed and threw my hands open, "But I do! I allow you to do everything you want!" 

"Do you?! Because I'm sure you call me after minute to question me!" My mouth dropped and I scoffed once more. "Oh, please! I give you space. I give you your privacy. I give you rights, and you're acting as if I'm the complete bad guy!" He shrugged his shoulder and plopped down onto the sofa. "I don't even know how I can be with someone who's always overprotective." My mouth dropped a second time as I watched his movement. I'm the type of girl to give her boyfriend space and freedom, but he thinks opposite. "Fine. If that's what you think, let's break up. It's over." 

LEO

"What's with the attitude?" N asked once he plopped down beside me. I gave him a look and closed my eyes, resting my head against my fingers. "Yeah, hyung," Hongbin intruded, "you've been all slumped up on the couch since you got here. Did you and Inna get into a fight?" I looked up at him before looking down. The whole room gasped at the fact that Hongbin's words was true. "What happened?" Ken interrogated. I gave off an uneven sigh and threw my head back. 

"I told her she was overprotective, and things led to another so she broke up with me." Hyuk snorted allowing me to throw him a glare. "I mean—hyung, she loves you. No girlfriend would do that if she didn't love her boyfriend." N nodded in agreement allowing me to huff a sigh. It was the exact same thing Inna mentioned in our arguement. 

"I don't know about you, but Inna is a good person with a great heart." Ravi suggest to the others. I suddenly felt like a weight of guilt hit me in the stomach because I knew that they were right. Inna was person with a big heart and would barely even kill a bug. They nodded and turned their attention to me. "Why don't you go apologize and make up?" N suggested allowing me to snort. "I doubt she'll forget me." 

"If two people love each other, I'm sure that love fights out all doubts." More doubt doubled in my mind as I looked forward and thought about Inna. Everything she did, she did out of love, and yet, I'm stupid not to see that she wasn't overprotective. 

"Inna!" The sound of my best friend, Miyoung, bombarded my peace of mine as I sat still in the living room with the spoon that was dipped in the ice cream hung from my mouth. "What?" For over a week, I've been living with her. Yet, she didn't seem to mind. She walked over and collasped beside me while pulling the empty spoon out of my mouth and scooped up some ice cream for herself. I scrunched my nose and stared. "Let's go out!" She exclaimed. I sighed and shook my head. I wasn't ready to get back into society. Ever sine the fight with Taekwoon, things haven't been the same. 

Life was slowly squeezing in on me. "Oh, c'mon, Nana! It's been a week that you've been coped up in my house! It's time for you to get up and get refreshed." My lips formed a frown and my eyes gazed over to her. She smiled reassuringly with a nod. I gave off a sigh and nodded. She squealed and clapped her hands together, "Great! Now go get your things, and lets get going!" My feet held me up as I walked to her guest room she allowed me to stay in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter