Related?

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Related?
Pairing(s): Saku x Luhan,
Myungsoo x Sungyeol
Genre: Romance.
Featured: Infinite.
Requested by: KrisLuHan3

 

 

"Baby, I'm so proud of you." Luhan uttered as he came towards me with a smile playing on my lips. He came all the way from Beijing for me, and Myungsoo, but mostly me. I have never been so in love with this man as I am up until today. He grinned while as he handed me the flowers that resided in his hands. "Thank you, handsome." I mention while kissing his cheek. "Ew," Myungsoo screamed playfully while eyeing the pair of us, "PDA!" He shivered in disgust until my nose scrunched up at his comment until I returned and did the same to him, though, more like mocking him.

"Anyway," Sunggyu sang as he came closer to the three of us. His hands were tucked into his pocket as the rest of Infinite followed behind the leader. "What are you two doing tonight?" He questioned while moving his eyes between the pair of us. "Actually," I mention while resting my hand on Luhan's chest as he rested his hand on my waist. "we have to get to a family dinner. My mom wants me to meet my dad for the time in my life." Luhan nodded, smiling at me. Proud that I was actually going through with it.

"Same. My dad wants me to meet my mom, the woman I have never seen in my life." I looked to him and chuckled. "Looks like we have parent issues, huh?" Myungsoo nodded with a snort like chuckle. It was so weird how we were so alike. We act the same, think the same, find the same thing disgusting. It was ridiculous, but it was heart-warming to know that there was someone close to like me. 

"Yeah, I guess I'll catch up with y'all later." He mentioned while smiling and waving to everyone. Sungyeol, being who he was, followed right behind Myungsoo. My brows rose as I looked to Luhan. He smiled and whispered into my ear allowing me to chuckle—or giggle—as I turn to the other. Smiling as I wave to them. "I'll see you later, guys. Family dinner awaits. Bye." 

"Goodbye, beautiful!" They shouted while waving to the both of us.

"Hi, mommy." You mumble as you approach her. She had decided to meet us at my apartment instead of meeting us at the restaurant. With a sigh, she hugged me and Luhan smiled while giving her a peck on her cheek. "Baby, don't do that." Luhan whispered, tugging on my arm gently. I furrowed my brows and frowned. I wasn't exactly liking the idea of meeting the man who ditched me and my mother nearly twenty-two years ago.

"Are you ready then?" She questioned while looking to me. I sighed and nodded, Luhan smiled and opened the door, allowing us to head out first. The car was waiting for the three of us as the car-driver pulled open the door for us as my mother slid in first and I followed after her. Soon after, Luhan came in and sat beside me. His hand rested on my thigh as he patted it a few times. Maybe to calm my nerves, but it wasn't helping. 

 

"It's been so long!" My nose cringed at the sound of the male. To believe, he's my father? My mother chuckled and nodded as he kissed her cheek with a smile. "And these two are?" He questioned while looking to me and Luhan. "Oh," she mentioned with a soft chuckle. "Darling, this is your daughter.. Saku, and her long-term boyfriend, Luhan." His eyes widened as he looked to me. 

"Saku," mom called out sternly. I sighed and rolled my eyes at her before greeting him as she wanted me to. "Babe," Luhan called out softly. "play nice. Even if he is your father that was never in your life for the longest. Play nice, and I'll give you a reward." A small, and low, whine escaped my lips as I looked over to him. He smiled and nodded.

"Fine."

"It's so nice to finally meet you," my father called out as he came forward to me. I stepped back and he stopped. He looked away hesitantly and cleared his throat as he mentioned that the table was ready. "Your son is already here," he mentioned as I looked at my mother with wide eyes. "I have a brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter