Remember.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Remember.
Jay Park x Sooyun
 Angst ( w/ Comedy & Romance)
Requested by: Pinkbunii
Featured: Hyorin | Yerin | Suho x Na Mi.

 

 

"Jae," Sooyun stepped beside him and sat down in the empty space under the big tree, "are you going to miss me?" She frowned and hugged her teddy bear closely. He looked to her and smiled brightly, all of his teeth showing as he nodded to the young girl. "Of course I will! I will always miss my best friend!" She smiled and threw her arms around his tiny body. 

"I love you, Jae." 

"I love you too, Sooyun." 

| 10 years later |

Sooyun walked the halls as she smiled and greeted other students with polite bows. Upon entering her first class, she sat down with a mere sigh while fixing her and staring at her best friend, Na Mi. "Oh my goodness, did you guys hear?!" Her head turned to look at the group of girls sitting together in the far corner. Sooyun leaned back with her arms resting in a criss-crossed position above her desk. Her head leaning against her shoulder blade as she watcehd the group. "There's a new guy!" Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes and turned back to Na Mi. "His name is Jay!" Nari froze as Sooyun did also. The two girls exchanged intense stares as Nar Mi reached her arm out to pat her best friend. 

"I don't think it's the same Jae, honey." She ushered while rubbinb Sooyun's arm in a horizontal motion. She sighed and nodded her head, waiting for her class to begin. Her mind stirred back to her childhood life when she was close to her one and only best guy friend, Park Jaebum. They shared so much together—so many secrets and so many laughs. 

As the bell rang, it shook Sooyun with a flinch. She sighed and began to organize her notebooks in attempt to pull out their works project. "Alright, class. Before we start our project, I would like to introduce our newest student." Sooyun's eyes watched as the male student walked in with a bow. "Introduce yourself," the professor demanded. He nodded and smiled, allowing the girls to squeak and squeal, "Hello, I'm Jay. Jay Park." He bowed once more as Na Mi sighed and shook her head, "Let's get to work," she spoke when getting up to grab their poster in the back. Sooyun nodded while opening her book and pulling out her phone. 

As Na Mi walked back, she sat down and placed the poster on the empty space table beside them. "Excuse me," Sooyun's head shot up as she stared at the newcomer, "hi, Jay Park. Professor Lee told me to join your group?" She glanced to Nari—who shrugged and began researching—as she nodded and smiled. She got up and extended her hand, "Welcome to the group, I'm Sooyun, Han Sooyun." His held kept smile fell as he froze in stance. Her eyes stared as they widened a little with a tilt closer to his face. Looking at him, she poked his shoulder. Coming back to reality, she cleared and ushered him to sit. 

"And I'm Hwang Na Mi, pleasure to meet you too, not that you care." She cleared and chuckled. Jay sat beside Sooyun as he stared at her without mentioning anything else. She shifted in her seat in an uncomfortable manner before coughing and turning her attention back onto the project.

| | |

JAY

She doesn't remember me. After being her seat mate with Nari for the last three months, she still doesn't have a meep of a clue who I am. She doesn't know how much I miss her. She doesn't know how much I still love her. Lately, I have been spending time with her and her friends. I tried to drop hints, but nothing comes to mind for her. 

My heart is crumbling.

Something has to be done, and maybe the girl in the far corner can help.

| | |

SOOYUN

"Suho oppa," a freshman walked up with her head down and her hands collapsing behind her back. Na Mi's head shot up in an unison with Suho's as she stared at the poor girl. My back tilted back and glanced at what she held behind her back. I pulled back up and looked at Na Mi, her eyes screaming to know what it is. "It's a box of chocolates," I replied bluntly while turning my attention to the girl. She gave me a look as I smiled. "Yes, what can I do for you?" Suho questioned the younger girl. She looked back to him as he flashed her his one-in-a-million smile. Na Mi rolled her eyes and looked away. 

"I.. like Sooyun unnie said, I wanted to give you this," she huffed through her nose and held the box out to him. Sighing, Na Mi got up quickly and walked away. Suho flinched and called out for her, "Nam, Nam!" Shaking her hand to him, she walked out of the cafeteria. I chuckled and stared up to the girl. My head turned to Suho and back to the girl while leaning closer to the table, "I'd best advise you to follow your girlfriend, Joonmyun." He sighed and nodded, racing out of the cafeteria. I smiled to the girl and got up, "You must be new," my head tilted in question as she nodded slowly. I smiled once more and extended my head, "Must explain what you don't know that they're dating.. for three years now. But I'm Sooyun, don't take me as the preppy and snitch type of person, just looking out for my best friend and her boyfriend." 

Shrugging my shoulders, she nodded and introduced herself as Yerin. Nodding, I motioned to our table, "Please, sit with me," my body turned around to get a glance of Jay—who left me unnoticed—before turning around to her with a frown, "it appears that everyone has left me." She chuckled and sat down in Jay's seat before he left.

In minutes, Suho and Na Mi returned with Suho clinging to her arms. I chuckled and shook my head while watching the unbelievable couple. As Na Mi sat down, she sighed heavily with her lovely boyfriend still baby talking her with pleads. Her eyes turned to him as mine did as well, "You look like an idiot right now," I mentioned with a chuckle before calming down, "Have you seen Jay on the way in?" I questioned. Suho frowned and shook his head. Na Mi looked around and gave another heavy sigh. Her finger pointed to the far corner.

"Hyorin," she mentioned. My head whipped towards her table as Jay sat beside her, flirting and touching upon each other. My head turned back immediately as I wheezed softly. I felt my heart drop with the image. "Oh, honey," Na Mi ushered, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have pointed him out. I'm so sorry!" I looked at her and forced a smile while shaking my head. It wasn't her fault. It was mine for feeling such an impact on me.

What am I feeling?

A heartbreak?

Do I like him?

No.

Yes.

No.

I like him.

Na Mi turned her head to Suho with a frown as her head dropped on his shoulder, "Shh," he ushered, "it's not your fault, babe, it's okay." He cooed while patting her head. Yerin stared at the couple before turning her gaze at me. "Are you okay?" She questioned allowing N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter