I'm sorry.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm Sorry.
Mark x Min Hyo / Requested by: maidhiah /
Featured: GOT7

 

 

 

The sound of glass dropped to the floor as my eyes trailed to Mark. His frustation was tempted by our heated argument. My eyes widen in process, "Are you being serious right now?! That's my family portrait!" I shouted as he cupped his hips, his head tilting upwards as he looked to me. His eyes showed nothing but anger and a sincerity of calmness throughout his body. 

"Min, I'm tired of this bull." He utter while tilting his head back up and grabbing his coat. "Where are you going?" I asked him, my voice showing a bit calmness. "If you can't trust me then I don't even know how we'll last. I think we need to be apart for awhile, I think you need to calm yourself before make anymore stupid assumptions." He stated while rolling up the sleeves of his coat. "I'm staying over at Jackson's tonight." He let out a huff before grabbing his keys and walked out the door. 

My mouth remained opened as I closed it, my teeth gritting against each other. I screamed and threw the closest thing in contact. I sat down as the tears brimmed down my face. 

"Hey, hey, hey." I looked up from my book as Jackson walked in. I looked back down as my legs crossed one another while standing behind the counter of my part time job. "Hi, Jackson." I uttered. He walked closer to the counter as he pulled a frown. "You sound so dead, just like Mark." My head remained down as my eyes wandered everywhere at the mention of Mark. 

"Aren't you going to take my order?" He asked as I shook my head. Slowly, the door opened again and the rest of Mark's friends piled in. I looked up and made eye contact with Mark as he was the last to walk in. I sighed and picked up my book, walking to the back of the counter. Jackson gaped while snickier at the fact that I just left without a word. 

"Min Hyo-ah, you're free to clock out now!" I looked to my manager with a smile before hopping to her and hugged her. "Big thanks, unnie!" She gave me a chuckle while patting my shoulder and pushing me away, "Go on now." I took off my apron and hung it to the hanger and smiled, waving to my boss. "I'll see you tomorrow, love." 

I nodded, "Indeed you will!" She smiled as I walked out, enjoying the afternoon's breeze. I was finally away from GOT7 and it was the best feeling ever. With a sigh, I walked down the street to a nearby park as I claimed a bench while watching the kids run around freel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter